Thread: I love you Shep.

I love you Shep.

I only saw you a few times a year when I came to visit my parents. You were a bit standoffish at first but we made friends and become good buddies. You enjoyed the toys I bought and the time I spent playing with you. I'd give 5 years off my life if I could learn what happened between the hours of late night Oct 19 and early morning Oct 20. I think you went off with a dog or dogs and someone picked you up. A lady responded to my Lost Dog ad but when parents went to look they found nothing. Yesterday, a lady said she saw dead dog in the road in the same area that other lady reported possibly spotting you. Perhaps you were taken and escaped and were trying to find your way home when you were run over in the highway. My parents searched that highway and didn't find you but we fear it was you. The not knowing is the hard part. Shep, if you are gone from this world, please know you were loved and I did what I could to try to find you. If you are alive, I hope you are safe. Dead or alive, I hope some Good Samaritan will come forward with info about what happened. Rest in peace wherever you are dear Shep. Love, Beverly.

Awww, you and Shep will be in our thoughts.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh Beverly, I'm so sorry. I hope and pray that Shep is still alive, safe, and that somehow you will find him, that he might find his way home to you. I know the "not knowng" is the hardest thing of all, but no matter what his fate, I'm sure he always knew how loved he was...how loved he is. That's why, if it was Shep who was spotted, he was trying so desperately to get back home to his family. I'm hoping for a miracle for your family and Shep. He sounds like such a special boy. Love and hugs to you, Beverly. I'll be keeping Shep in my thoughts and prayers. Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm so sorry! Not knowing is the hardest of all! Prayers for you and Shep!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Blog Entries
    Good Thoughts & Prayers sent your way Beverly for Shep. Never give up Hope.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom