Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got Engaged!

Congratulations! And a belated Happy birthday!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Rachel, what are the stones on either side of the diamond? It is hard to tell in the pictures, as of course the light hits them and refracts!
    No stones on the either side. Just a diamond on top of the white gold band. It's a simple princess cut! The red you see is Mike's reflection of his shirt. Sorry! LOL I figured that once I add on the wedding band, it will look so nice, too. AND not too much considering I have small hands.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Congratulations!! I love that ring!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    No stones on the either side. Just a diamond on top of the white gold band. It's a simple princess cut! The red you see is Mike's reflection of his shirt. Sorry! LOL I figured that once I add on the wedding band, it will look so nice, too. AND not too much considering I have small hands.
    Okay, that explains why it looked red in one photo, and blue in the other! Was just curious! Lovely, and perfect for you!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats to both of you!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

A lovely ring for a lovely lady. Congratulations. I know you will have many happy years together.

Congratulations! It's a beautiful ring.

Congratulations on your engagement and a very Happy Belated Birthday. --This certainly will be a birthday to remember...
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

I already told you congratulations on FB, but another big congratulations! I love your ring, it's so simple yet so elegant and pretty!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

CONGRATULATIONS to you both, i have followed your story quite some and am now thrilled to bits for you that your are both engaged, awesome, you will have a ton of fun planning your special day, along with the usual stresses, but i hope it all goes well and you share it with us.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️