Thread: Tilly!

Tilly!

You sure were a pretty girl Tilly! You did a good job on chasing off the squirrels! I'm sorry you had to go to the RB and I'm sure your family misses you a lot.
    I hope seeing you as DOTD brightens their day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Tilly, so sad you are not here, I bet you are sadly missed. Well Done little girl. RIP.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Angel Tilly~

Tilly, beautiful girl~ I'm so sorry you were taken from your family long before your time. Looking at your heart melting photos, seeing the unbridled joy on your face as you play, I can only image the the joy your brought to your humans' lives, each and every day of those cherished 9 years. You were one in a long line of beloved family Airedales, and being the Airedale lovers that they are, I'm sure you won't be their last. But you, Tilly, were their ♥ dog, And right there, in their hearts, in the countless cherished memories they hold near and dear, is where your spirit will live on until that happy day when you all are reunited. How blessed your family was, Tilly, having a beautiful, smart, life and people loving best friend in you, to have known your unconditional love. You were one in a million, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors. Like chocolatepuppy, I too hope that seeing you being honored here today brings some small measure of comfort to your family, puts a smile on their faces. Bless you beautiful Tilly, Dog of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so sorry for the loss of such a special girl like Tilly. She certainly was a beautiful soul on the inside as well as the outside.
    I hope that, in time, the happy memories out number the sad. I wish you a peaceful heart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt