Thread: Lovely Lola Baby!

Lovely Lola Baby!

Hello, dear Lola Baby! What a beautiful girl you are, with your green eyes and your plush coat! I'll bet your coat was warm to pet from the sun the day these photos were taken Your daddy knew as soon as he picked you up that you were the kitty to adopt -- you were a shy, gentle girl. Now you have a little brother kitty to have all kinds of fun with! When you need a break, you have a purr-fect retreat ...a screened-in porch! Your escape story sounds so scary, but your daddy and his son persevered and you came home again! Now you have the quiet, safe, loving life your purr-ents wanted for you! I am sending you tons of cyber petting, hugs and kisses today, sweet Lola! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Lola Baby, what a pretty girl you are! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Lola Baby, what a beautiful sleek black kitty you are, with orange-brown highlights that show up in the sunlight. Just as Cassiesmom said, I bet your fur is warm to pet from the sun, and I wish I could reach all the way to San Antonio to pet you! I hope your Meowmie or Pawpie will give you some nice pets for me. And you have such pretty pale-green eyes in your sweet face. You look like you are so happy and content to be home! And so you should be.. We are so glad your family were able to rescue you after your scary escape from the car! Now you stay inside, enjoying the screened-in porch and living a much safer and more easy-going life with regular meals.

We are so sorry your family lost their precious Calico fur-baby Sasha in December. When they came to the Humane Society to adopt a kitten, you showed them right away you and they were meant for each other. You were so shy, pretty, and gentle right from the start, not acting scared when Pawpie reached into the covered litterbox and picked you up. And now you have a new baby "brother" Felix, who plays with you and pesters you as little brothers so often do, bringing you out of your shell. You both are bringing great comfort and joy to your Purrents as they miss and grieve their beloved Sasha. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lola Baby, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Felix and Sasha Angel and your Purrrents and all your friends are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Lola on being COTD, you are a very pretty kittie.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

That is such great news that we have a Black Cat as our Cat of the Day, too long has the Black Cat suffered because of superstition , and the unknown thing is that Black Cats are omens of good news in many places.
    I have always had good luck when i have taken in an Ebony Cat.

You are such a sleek Ebony Lady Lola, do you know that the Kinks had a song with your name, but sadly it was not about a Cat.

Tubby Two Angel, Ebonite Tubbette Angel , Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Two are all sending their Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Elegant Ebony Lady, Our Fair Lola.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lola what a beauty you are!!!

We are a big fan of ebony cats here and you are as lovely as they come!!! It sounds like you had quite an adventure running free for a while. I am so glad you are safely inside again and enjoying the good kitty life. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Lola, on being our very special Cat of the Day to the fullest!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Lola Baby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lovely Lola!

Hi Lola! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to baby brother Felix, too! What a stunning ebony girl you are, Lola, a beauty inside and out! Your sleek, black coat and sparkling green eyes are breathtaking, and your heart is as big as they come! We all can relate to the empty space left in your family's heart after the passing of their beloved Sasha. But then you came along and suddenly life was a little bit brighter, their hearts a little bit lighter! Of course those same hearts skipped more than a few beats when you made your great escape! But thankfully you were found, safe and sound; a kitty rescued, a lesson learned! You sure are living the good life now, Lola, and deservedly so! And I'm sure you would now agree that nothing beats the indoor life, being pampered to pieces by your doting parents, the outside world viewed from the safety of your sun porch! What wonderful additions to the family you and little brother Felix are, Lola, and I hope for you all many, many years of shared love and friendship! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with brother Felix, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, lovely Lola, and to Felix too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~