Thread: ~Muffin~

~Muffin~

You're a beauty Muffin!!! I hope someday you can fly. Congrats on being POTD!
    Have a fun day with Chip!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Most precious Muffin!

Hi Muffin! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, brave girl you are, Muffin. Your heart melting photos and "head rubies" video, your Mommy's love filled words, brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry to hear of your challenges, sweetheart. But despite being unable to fly (for now), there's no doubt you haven't allowed your disabililty to keep you from enjoying every moment of your happy, carefree, love filled life, including becoming best buds with your feathered roomie, Chip the Budgie! How wonderful that a birdie as sweet and loving, as deserving as you, has found her way to such a wonderful forever home, to devoted forever parents who will love you unconditionally, forever and always! You may be a Daddy's girl, but I have a feeling with time you're going to come to show your love for your Mom just as enthusiastically as you do your Dad. But I know for your Mom the only thing that matters is your health and happiness! That's a Mom for you! Great thanks to your family for sharing your precious self, your heartwarming story with us, sweetheart! You're a treasure, Muffin, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day reign! Hope you and Chip are enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Muffin, and to Chip too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Muffin what a lovely sweetheart you are!!!

Your sweet pictures just melted my heart. You certainly are a special treasure!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and your buddy, Chip, are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Muffin, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~