Thread: Pepito!!!

Pepito!!!

You're gorgeous Pepito!!! You sound like a wonderful boy! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

This is Pepito's Mom and I want to THANK YOU so much

Precious Pepito!

Hi Pepito! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet Budgie boy, and to your proud mommy and cage mate Madeline too! Aww, what a beautiful blue Budgie boy you are, Pepito, so lovely to look at, and so packed with personality! As your mommy says, you may be a wee one, but you have the heart of a birdie 10...100 times your size, "an eagle in Budgie clothing!" I too can't imagine a creature as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you being surrendered...Madeline too! But in the end your story couldn't have had a happier beginning, as you are finally living the life you always deserved, with a forever family who will love and cherish your forever! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful best feathered friend in you, Pepito, and how lucky are we, having an honoree as deserving as you! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Hope you and Madeline are both enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your BIG hearts desire and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Pepito, and to Madeline too! Off to visit your FB page!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pepito what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a happy little ray of sunshine you are!!! You certainly brightened up my day!!! Just seeing your pictures made me smile. It must be so much fun having you for a special friend. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Pepito, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much everyone

Pepito!

Hi there! I wanted to say that pepito is the most adorable bird I have ever seen. I love his personality! My gecko Citrus is pet of the day tomorrow and would love for everyone to come see her...Thanks!

Hola, Pepito! I so enjoying seeing and reading about you yesterday. I had a Budgie that looked just like you and his name also began with a P . . . Petey . . . when I was just a little girl. You are quite special and I hope your POTD celebration was fantastic and you enjoy many more healthy and happy years with your devoted guardian, sweet Pepito!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs