Thread: Sophisticated Saina

Sophisticated Saina

So Saina, you are human? And this is proven by the fact that you play fetch OOOOOkkkkaayyyy....
    Just kidding: you are a very special and pretty lady, not only because of your adorable spots and your long and elegant tail but also because Bengals are so full of spunk and purrsonality. When I read your description I thought of the blue Abyssinian boy Orion who lives here and who has the same way of being attached to us and still being mischievous and very active.
    We wish a wonderful day of celebration and congratulate on being Cat of the Day

Well done Saina you are a clever girl and sound like you are full of life and you look so happy in your pictures. Congrats on being Cat of the Day. I love Bengals.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

What a drop dead gorgeous Cat you are Saina, and here you are living in one of the finest cities in the World , London.
    Our Awesome Angels just love London, and we know that our English branch will come over and pay you a visit.

We just love your wild look , and petting you is like petting a wild Cat , only of course much much friendlier!!!

We Found Hotel Cats all are sending our Colonial MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat Of The Day Sensational Saina.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Saina, what a gorgeous Silver Spotted Bengal kitty you are! You have the prettiest markings and the sweetest face with those pale green eyes looking out at us. You are so cute in all your photos. I love that one of you licking your chops! And we can see from the pictures what a busy girl you are. So many things and places to explore and climb up on and lie down on!

And not only are you beautiful, you have the sweetest, most loving Purrrsonality! You and your people love each other dearly. You have conversations with them, even in the wee hours of the morning. You are always full of sandpaper kisses, and you love to be stroked (and since I can't reach all the way to London to pet you, I hope your Purrrson will give you some for me ). You can tell when someone is depressed, and then you cuddle up with that person to make them smile again, even putting your paw on their face and kissing them to give comfort. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Saina, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe another round of Fetch with Pawpie!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Spirited silver girl Saina!

Saina is my Silver Spotted Bengal. She is ultra-special because she is so human like for a cat! She listens to you, she talks backs (meows), plays fetch and is extremely loving and affectionate and loves attention. She knows when you're feeling down and always cuddles up next you and that instantly makes you smile!

Her favorite game is definitely fetch which she plays with my husband. She is very affectionate, always full of kisses - sandpaper kisses we call them - and is forever wanting to be stroked. She has a human-like cheeky personality and she loves chatting - especially at 4-6 in the morning! She also likes to see what's on your plate and she thinks anything we bring into the house is for her.

She is very well behaved and listens but also extremely spoilt. She is so friendly, but hates other cats and gets very jealous and over protective of us. If I'm upset she knows and comforts me by curling up next to me and puts her paw on my face and kisses me. She is not independent at all, she is very attached to us, her people!
    Saina, what a gorgeous kitty girl you are! I like your wonderful Bengal markings! My kitty would agree that anything the humans bring into the house is for the kitty You enjoy petting sessions, you give sandpaper kisses and you are an inspector of dinner plates! Then it is time to snuggle with your people, giving cuddles, gentle paw-touches and more of those wonderful kisses. Please have your people give you some extra petting and hugs for me, beautiful Saina! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Saina what a beauty you are!!!

It's easy to see who has the upper paw in your family!!! I'm sure you rule with a velvet paw though. My cats are so jealous of your cat tree!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your purr-ents for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed.

Congratulations, sweet Saina, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Bengal Saina!

Hi Saina from across "the pond! " A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! The moment I clicked on your feature photo I was taken by your stunning Bengal markings and coloring! What a beauty you are! Then I laid eyes on your cat tree! What a much loved, pampered puss you are, sweetheart, and deservedly so! Any family would consider themselves blessed to have a furkid (almost human), a joyful, fun loving, kiss dispensing best friend for life in you, Saina! Great thanks to your purrents for sharing your beautiful self, your heart warming backstory and so many heart melting pics with us! It was a long, tiring day, but thanks to you it has ended with a big smile! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, Saina, being loved and pampered to pieces, "spoilt" rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Saina!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~