Thread: Handsome Hippo Tuxie Sleeping Champion

Handsome Hippo Tuxie Sleeping Champion

Sweet Hippo I am so glad we got to see your beautiful eyes in one of your pictures as you seem to have an extraordinary skill for sleeping. That picture of your on your pink pillow made me swoon (about your oh-so-handsome belly) and laugh at the same time and of course I would be very happy to hold you in my arms while you sleep.
    It sounds as if you found the purrfect home and I know that instead of being annoyed by a name that doesn't suggest you are as sleek and elegant as you are you will retire to your secret name as mentioned by T.S. Eliot
    Have a wonderful day, handsome Hippo and today it is time YOU get the gifts

Hippo we can say without fear of contradiction that you are the cutest Hippo that we have ever seen.
    You are such a great Tuxedo Cat, and such a classy Cat.

We just love Tuxedo Cats , as they are all dressed up and are always ready for any occasion.

Scrappy Angel , Scrappy Two and Scrapster Cats and all our Tuxedo Angels are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSS To Our Newest English Cat of the Day Happy Hippo the Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Hippo, what an utterly gorgeous Tuxedo gentleman you are! And what a great photo collection you've shared with us. You have the sweetest face, with those green eyes looking straight out at me in the first one. I wish I could reach over to Gloucestershire and pet you! I hope Meowmie will pet you for me. And then there are a number of illustrations of what a gifted sleeper you are. That photo of you on the purple cushion on your back with your legs stretched out is priceless! And that one of you in Meowmie's arm is so sweet.

You knew right away who your Purrrfect Purrrson was, didn't you, and you made sure that you and she adopted each other. And you made yourself right at home once you got home. You love to play, especially hide and seek, and you show your love and generosity for your Purrents by bringing them presents such as sponges and live birds and dead things. And you love to sleep, on Meowmie's office chair or in boxes, and at bedtime you nudge her for midnight cuddles and then fall asleep, usually on your back with your legs in the air! You were even featured as an icing Hippo and Meowmie and Pawpie's wedding cake! You definitely rule that household, and you all couldn't be happier. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Hippo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and Pawpie and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats and games, maybe even another round of Hide and Seek!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable Tuxie! Tux cats have "Tuxitude" so it's not suprising that he owns the place! He's a beauty, with interesting markings. Happy COTD, Tuxie!!

Hello Hippo,

What a handsome & perfectly contented kitty. You & your family certainly made the right
    choice that wonderful day you each chose each other. Happy CAT OF THE DAY sweetie.
    I wish you a long, happy & healthy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet Hippo! What a handsome guy you are in your tuxedo! Your coat looks so soft to stroke! Your red collar adds a purr-fect touch and your pink and black paw pads! Mmmwah! I agree with Catmandu - you are absolutely the cutest Hippo I've ever seen! I know who's in charge at your house - and that is you! How sweet that you let meowmie know it is time for a round of midnight cuddles, and that you bring your people all kinds of gifts! You are a very special tuxie kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Hippo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Hippo!

Hi gorgeous Hippo, "best kitty in the world!" Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Tuxie boy! I have to commend you on your choice of forever humans, Hippo! You knew at first look, first touch, that they were the ones for you, and I think it's a given that it was a case of love at first sight for them as well! I so enjoyed reading your Mommy's love filled tribute to her beautiful boy, and oh, your photo spread is heart melting! That pic of cuddling with your ducky is beyond precious, and that shot of you on your exercise mat (aka purple pillow) in strrrretch mode? Well, I'm still trying to figure out if that's you in yoga or pilates mode! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Hippo, one in a million, and your family so very blessed to have a sweet and loving, beautiful best furkid and friend for life, in you! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby boy! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day bash, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Hippo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hippo what a charming fellow you are!!!

I loved loved loved your pictures!!! The one of you asleep in your mommy's arms, well if that's not a picture of pure kitty bliss, I don't know what is!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a rare treasure indeed!!!

Congratulations, sweet Hippo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look so handsome in you tuxedo, Hippo. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana