Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hi everyone!
    I just found this forum doing a search for my humorous Christmas piece on wrapping presents. I live in Missouri with our 5 dogs. 14 yr old Belgian, Sabra, is a half sister to the puppy in my humor piece. 9 yr old Dixie is my son's GSD that came to stay temporarily 7 years ago. Pip is my almost 6 yr old Crested that is my current obedience/rally/freestyle partner. Oliver is my daughter's 5 yr old Crested seizure alert dog that we rescued on freecycle. Her seizures have resolved so he now lives with us & is in training as Pip's understudy. Lil Soupy is my grandson's 2 yr old Chihuahua that stays with us. My first love is obedience but freestyle is a close second. Pip recently got his RE & hopefully will finish his BN this weekend. I teach rally, obedience handling, freestyle, tricks and CGC classes for my kennel club.
    Christi
    Sabra, Dixie & the Toy Boys

Welcome to Pet Talk! Sounds like you fill fit in well here with that crew!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk! Sounds like you fill fit in well here with that crew!
    Thank you. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome and hi, you have a lovely pack there, please post some photo's.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Thank you! I have Oliver set as my Avatar now. I have to get pics of the rest of the crew transferred to this computer.
    Christi
    Sabra, Dixie & the Toy Boys

Welcome to Pet Talk!

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

A little late - but I add my welcome. You have a fine collection of pets there.

Welcome from me, too! I'm Danish and mostly on the Cat forums. Enjoy and share stories and pictures of your crew - you'll soon get to know us all.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.