Thread: Mayawi

Mayawi

Hi gorgeous! I've always wondered what it would be like to have a ferret as a pet, and now I think I know Sounds like your personality is somewhere between a dog and a cat, but mostly just 'ferret-like'! I hope you have an awesome day a POTD!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by lolli94 View Post
    Hi gorgeous! I've always wondered what it would be like to have a ferret as a pet, and now I think I know Sounds like your personality is somewhere between a dog and a cat, but mostly just 'ferret-like'! I hope you have an awesome day a POTD!!!
    Hi, Mayawi's owner here
    I'm very glad my little girl got the chance to be in the spotlights on this website!
    If there are any questions I will gladly answer them

Mayawi what a beautiful girl you are!!!

I loved your sweet pictures and reading about you today. It sounds like you are a girl on the go. It must be so much fun going places and meeting new people. I know I would be charmed to meet you. Please thank your loving mommy for sharing you with us. Thank you for brightening up my gloomy rainy day.

Congratulations, sweet Mayawi, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Mayawi!

Hi Mayawi! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie! Aww, what a beautiful, simply precious Ferret girl you are, a "show stopper" for sure, and a heart melter! I can just imagine how heads must turn when you and your person come strolling by...at the park, the zoo, all of those fun festivals! I envy your active, fun filled social life...You get out more than me! It was quite a journey, a sometimes rocky one, for you and your human those first few years; getting to know one another; setting boundaries, learning from one another along the way. And while it took some time before you and your mom/dad would work things out, it's clear you two now share one extra special bond of love and trust, each of you there for the other though thick and thin, in good times and not so good! You may have been a diamond in the rough, but oh, just look how you shine now! How lucky you are to have a forever human as caring and committed as yours, Mayawi. She never gave up on you, and how well her patience and unconditional love have been rewarded! Your human is one lucky guy/girl, having a furry soul mate, a best buddy for life in you, I hope for you all many, many more happy years of shared love and friendship! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! Hope you and your furry pal Lune are enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Mayawi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day! (Love to Lune too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a cutie Mayawi!!! It sounds like you really get around! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla