Thread: Mini the pony

Mini the pony

Helo Mini, You certainly are a pretty pony and your eyes are lovely. I enjoyed reading about you and can see that you are indeed special to your human... and very smart. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Thanks for making me laugh this morning, Mini! Have a great day as POTD and don't get into too much trouble!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Hi Mini! Happy pony Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a beautiful "mini" pony you are! And while Mini may be your name, while you may be mini in size, you're got the heart of a thoroughbred! Your exquisite white coat, your long, flowing mane, those sparkling, "light" eyes are gorgeous! And not one to stand one stunning good looks alone, you're also quite the smart girl, quite the personality packed pony, quite the prankster! I laughed out loud reading all about your night time caper, your "great escape," and laughed harder still imaging the look on your Mommy's face when she found you out in the paddock come morning! Of course such a feat deserved a big slice of yummy apple...why not! Oh, did I mention you're quite the accomplished athlete/jumper to boot? You're the perfect pony package, Mini, one extra special girl, and your Mommy so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend, a fun loving companion, in you! Thanks for the big smiles and the laughs, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Mini!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mini what a lovely girl you are!!!

Sounds like you are very smart too. I wonder how you manage to get outside without any signs. I think you might be a bit magical!!! You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Mini, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a beauty Mini! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla