Thread: Izzy

Izzy

Hello Izzy, What a handsome boy you are! Love the pics of you all relaxed and chillin'. It sounds as if you have a great personality and that you human loves you very much. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Next to our Awesome Orange Cats , we just love the Tuxedo Cats the best.
    My Mister Scrappy Angel was a tuxedo, and he has been supplemented by Scrappy Two, and Scrapster who are quite excellent Cats as well. My Scrappy Two is a little whirlwind as well , and would love to lay games with Izzy!!

We wish you the best of days Izzy, and hope that there are treats, and something extra nice for dinner for you.
    You are an extra special Cat.

We all especially Mister Scrappy Angel sending a Terrific Tuxedo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Big Buddy and Our Newest Cat of the Day your Incredible Izzy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Izzy, what a beautiful Tuxie boy you are, and just look at that luxurious, flowing, soft fur.. I would love to reach through the screen to Rome, NY just to pet you! I hope your Purrrson will deliver some petting for me. And what a sweet face you have, with your yellow eyes and those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows. You are suitably dressed for any occasion, no matter how formal, aren't you! How stately you look in the first photo, "yes, I know how gorgeous I am, and you know now too, human!" And then the other two photos, you are so comfortable in the sunny grass. What a handsome fellow you are!

And not only are you a feast for the eyes, you have the sweetest disposition. Your Purrrson and you love each other dearly. You greet her/him when she leaves for or comes home from work, and when asked you give him/her a kissy-kissy. You come running when called, speeding along just like Hurricane Izzy. You can tell when your Purrrson needs some cheering up, and you come to him/her to lift spirits. You're always warm and cuddly and her/his best buddy. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Izzy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even an extra serving of Purina and a Brewer's Yeast tablet!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Izzy! What a gorgeous tuxie man-cat you are, with your long coat, touches of white, and your white whiskers! Yes, I definitely know how handsome you are and I am delighted to meet you! You keep your person from spending too much time on the computer, and you give a kitty kiss upon request ! You are a precious, beloved buddy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Izzy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Izzy!

Hi Izzy! Happy Cat of the Day! Oooh, what a hunky-handsome Tuxie boy you are, Izzy, and just as your human says, always dressed to impress in your tux and spiffy, white spats! I had to laugh when I read of your disdain for "the usual" feline faves...salmon, tuna, seafood or treats, preferring instead a yummy brewer's yeast tablet, hehe. Well, perhaps that's the secret to your perennial youth...a daily nutritional supplement! Well, whatever the secret to your beauty and youthful good looks and spunk, you're a treasure, and your human so very lucky to have a loyal and loving best friend in you, sweetheart! You're the best, everything a kitty loving human could hope for in a furkid and more! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Izzy! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more (aside from brewer's yeast)! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Izzy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Izzy what a gorgeous hunk of kitty you are!!!

I can not imagine anyone giving you up but how lucky for your new family!!! It sounds like you are a rare treasure indeed. A love muffin for sure!!! Please thank them for sharing you with us today. You certainly made me smile!!!

Congratulations, sweet Izzy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a gorgeous boy Izzy! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla