Thread: Dynamic Diesel the Dynamo

Dynamic Diesel the Dynamo

What a fortunate Cat you are Diesel , to have the good fortune to be in the right place in the right time.
    And your Meowmie that she came in for a haircut , and came out with a loved and cherished companion.

We just love you Diesel and that is great that you are in your furrever home, and that you are so loved and love you guardian in return
    and are now our Cat of The Day.

We at the Found Cat Hotel are all second choice Cats , and are sending our finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Big Happy Cat of the Day Dynamite Diesel.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Diesel

Were you found in a diesel engine, or does your purr just sound like one? You remind me of all the brown tabbies I grew up with; so cute. Enjoy your special COTD today!

Oh my goodness, dearest Diesel, aren't you just darling peeping out from that blankie! And don't you have just the sweetest face! I think you are smiling in that picture.. and then there's the extreme closeup of you looking so wise and content, so happy with the good life you're living. And that final photo, you taking a rest with your head on the scratch pad, probably all tired out after that exhausting photo shoot getting just the right shots!

What a wonderful story of your rescue as a tiny kitten and how you wound up at your Furrrever home! You were much better than a haircut for your Meowmie to go home with that day. And you purred all the way home, knowing you were safe at last. You and she love each other dearly, don't you! You have lived up to your name, growing nice and big.. "approximately eighteen pounds of pure muscle!" And you love to chat with her, and you make yourself invisible (or think you do) by hiding in the blankets. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Diesel, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, handsome tabby kitty Diesel! I like the photo of you enjoying a pool of sunshine! You enjoy a long conversation with your person; then you make yourself invisible by hiding inside your blanket! Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful kitty Diesel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dynamo Diesel!

Hi Diesel! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy! What a hunky-handsome, green eyed dynamo you are, Diesel! Guess there's no wondering how YOU came to be named, and no doubt you are of the "muscle car" variety! A truck engine is no place for a helpless kitten mere weeks old! But thankfully you were extracted in time, finding your way to a safe, warm place until your forever human could find her way to you! As for trading a haircut for a beautiful, best furry friend? Was there ever any doubt? What a serendipitous gift of love you were, Diesel! Your human is one lucky lady, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as personality packed as you....You're a gem! Keep your motor runnin' sweetheart, you've got a whole bunch more living and loving to do! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful, chatty, oh so precious Diesel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Diesel what a charming fellow you are!!!

It was such a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today!!! What a lucky fellow you are too. You picked just the right auto to get stuck in. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us and making my rainy day bright. I hope you are being spoiled rotten.

Congratulations, sweet Diesel, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're so handsome Diesel!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats charming Diesel on being chosen Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Diesel The Handsome!

That was a great story. I'm wondering if you still frequent the hair salon where the wife's idiot husbband dumped Diesel? What a jerk. People never cease to amaze me by their lack of compassion.

On another note, I loved your story. My cat Willie is a grey tabby and talks non-stop too! He is constantly sassing me all the time! I love him so much!

Your cat has a wonderful home and is so blessed to have you. Thank you for taking him in and making him the wonderful cat that he is!