Thread: I held a kitty in my arms today

I held a kitty in my arms today

There was an abandoned kitten found in Concordia's parking lot today. He's a beautiful gray and white male with green eyes. It was the first time in four years I held a kitten in my arms! One of Concordia's physical theraphists will give him a forever home.

Aww! Welcome to life as a spoiled house kitty little one!!

Aww, we are glad you got to hold him, it must have been nice to have a kitty in your arms again! I am glad he will have a forever home now! Maybe the physical therapist will bring him in with her and he can be an assistant physical therapist!
    I've Been Frosted

How good that the kitten was found and rescued, and that you got to hold him, David, and that he now has a great Furrrever home with one of your fine friends at Concordia!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nothing quite beats holding a kitty! Like your idea Karen, a friend gave me a humorous book "Yoga for Cats" and a kitty can certainly demonstrate stretching, or maybe the kitty can have a career as a therapy pet .

What a treat, David. So glad the kitty found a home with the physical therapist - hope she will bring him in, so you all can enjoy some cuddle time.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.