Thread: Emil the Polish cat

Emil the Polish cat

Hi there Emil, you are quite a handsome boy; I can just bet you are very loved from the description your person wrote about you. Happy COTD.

Hello Emil and Congratulations on being our Cat of The Day! What a gorgeous boy you are, and your coat is beautiful!

I'm sorry your lost your mom, but you found a family who loves you. No wonder they couldn't resist your sweet face.

Have fun today and make sure you get some extra treats to celebrate. I hope the weather is good, so you can explore outside.

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a wonderful Cat you are and you are from Poland a great country that it is coming into its own again after years of domination by the
    Nazis and the Soviets.
    We have read tourist guides of your country Emil, and would love to visit.

You are such a Handsome Cat Emil, I bet that you have a few Lady Cats batting their lashes at you,our Lady Cats certainly are.

W are all sending you a Found Hotel Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWS To Our Big Bold Cat of the Day Elegant Emil.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, beautiful Emil in Krakow! Jestes piekny kot! I like your beautiful silver markings, and your cute orange nose! You are a busy fellow, too -- going outdoors to observe and munch on some grass, then coming back inside for a kitty-nap. And to check on your people! I can tell who's in charge at your house, and that's you Happy Cat of the Day to you, most handsome Emil!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Emil, what an utterly lovely grey British Shorthair kitty you are! You are so pretty and cute in all your photos. Your fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, I wish I could reach all the way to Krakow, Poland to pet you! And you have the sweetest face, with those pale yellow eyes and the cute little pink nosie and those two-toned whiskers. You look so happy and relaxed and satisfied with life! I love your photos.. you out in the grass smelling a long leaf-end, you having a snooze with a flower in your ear, you diligently washing your paw.

And not only are you gorgeous to look at, you are a delightful companion for your family! We are sorry to learn you lost your mother so young, but you were found and adopted and raised by your human family so you are growing up like a little human boy! And now you are at the teenage stage.. temperamental and full of energy, doing things you know you shouldn't but you get away with because you are so charming and cute . What a delightful love-filled home you and your family share!

Congratulations, darling Emil, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Heart melter Emil!

Hi Emil! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a stunning silver Tabby boy you are, sweetheart! The very sight of a British Shorthair's apple round face sends me into meltdown mode! I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic loss of your fur mommy, but thankfully there were caring humans, a forever family, eager to take you in and nurture you, love and cherish you for the very special boy that you are! And while you might be a bit "nervy," going through that "difficult teenager" phase, with a face like that it's hard to imagine anyone staying upset with your for long! You sure do have your humans wrapped securely around those precious paws of yours, sweetheart, but I'm sure they wouldn't have it any other way! Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming story and so many exquisite photos with us! You truly are a gem of a boy, Emil, and your family so very lucky to have a best furry friend in you! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Emil!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Emil what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. You are a special treasure indeed. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten in honor of your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Emil, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a handsome boy Emil! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You are beautiful, Emil. I think Silver Tabbies are so pretty. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Well done Emil for being COTD, you are so lucky finding a loving forever home, Good luck handsome boy.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.