Thread: Lisa

Lisa

Hi Lisa.....I love your Lisa to. She is so beautiful. I just love all her pictures. I know she is a joy to have.
    Congratulations on DOTD Lisa. You put a big!!! smile on my face this morning.

Linda in SC

Hello, beautiful Lisa! What a lovely girl you are with your golden-brown fluffy fur, and your darker facial markings! I like your cute ears and your happy, smiling face! The camera sure likes you, pretty girl! You are gorgeous and I would be happy to pet or brush your wonderful coat, and have you bark a conversation with me about how you stole your person's sock, how you posed for an adorable photo with the stuffies, or whatever else you'd like to discuss. I'm with LHCam- you put a BIG smile on my face this morning, too! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet smiling Lisa!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lovely Lisa!

Hi Lisa! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful "foxy" girl you are, Lisa! Your plush, red coat is gorgeous, and that BIG, bright smile, those warm brown eyes, heart melting! And oh yes, you sure DO know how to pose for the camera, Lisa; you're a natural! And by all accounts you're one fun loving, mischievous scamp to boot! How lucky your mom/dad is, having a beautiful, fun loving furkid in you, Lisa, a beautiful best friend bringing endless joy and laughs to her/his days! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, sweet cakes, being loved and pampered to pieces...You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lisa! Thanks for brightening my darky and rainy day with your sunshiny self!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a little cutie Lisa!!! I really like the picture of you with your stuffed animals! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Lisa, it's a pleasure to meet you! You certainly are a pretty little girl. You remind me of my Pom. I think Poms are a descendant of Spitz. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the cute photos. You look as if you're smiling. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

:love : Congratulations Lisa you are a gorgeous girl, Well done for getting Dog of the Day, well deserved.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.