Thread: Fluffs photos and videos - lots

Fluffs photos and videos - lots

Haven't taken photos in a bit over 2 weeks, so had to catch up today. We are up in Methuen at Dad's house.

We went for our "woods walk," it is a fitness path through the woods around the nearby hospital.

Tasha, Willy, Tony and Riley

Tasha's tail got quite matted, then she started nibbling on it and developed a large hot spot. So last time they went to have their nails clipped (4 days ago), I had her tail shaved as well. Can't do it with 2 hands, this being Tasha. Four hands didn't manage well either. Took 6 hands! I had to help the 2 groomers, but we got her tail shaved. They both agreed it needed this. I've been putting medication on and the sore has healed nicely. Now just need to wait for the hair to grow back in.

Tony's coat is growing in nice an thick and healthy!

Willy's legs were matted so I shaved those when I groomed them 3 days ago. Currently he looks like he is walking on toothpicks, ha ha. I made Willy, Tasha and Riley very short this time -- I have really enjoyed having Tony in the short wash - and - drip - dry coat, so decided to do the same for the other three. Of course, they look choppy, I don't have the experience of the groomer who clipped Tony on July 31.

Tasha (mid shake) Willy ready to WALK, Tony in front, Riley behind

Tasha - with Tony way beyond her, further along the path

Tony is always on the move, he NEVER gets tired. Having a 3 year old is tiring! Here, he was running to me, saw the camera come up and took off again. It is a great move for Flyball, ha ha haa.

Happy boy Tony jogging along

Stand by, more photos and some videos to share.

MOTION! That would be TONY, ha ha.

Tony has been here often enough now that he knows which paths we take and which we avoid (they lead to the school, to the street, etc.)
    Four fluffs along the trail

Four videos to share coming right up!

Since they love to lead the way on our hikes, I use the opportunity to train recalls. In this vid, Willy returns first, followed by Tony.

http://youtu.be/jilThrb-xS4

Once we got home, Tasha and Willy decided to play tug.
    http://youtu.be/dn-mrr-elBM

A bit more of their game:
    http://youtu.be/pg7QTXBdSj0

Then they all decided to take it outside. You can see the girls keep Tony in line, while Willy is, as always, the play police, barking but not joining in. Then, watch at the end, when I say Tony got out twice and I don't know how --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_l79...iwjaNdQGSApTJA

He SHOWED me how he was getting out! And took OFF! I and 2 neighbors spent the next 15 minutes trying to get him home. The other 3 trotted back in the house and waited for us, on the sofa. Tired after the hike and the play. Tony? Even once he was inside, he was tossing toys around and raring to go.

That is all, thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Freedom; 09-15-2013 at 07:53 PM.

Hi, Fluffs! I am glad to see these pictures of you walking and having fun! Could you please have mum give you some petting for me, and some for t he kitties too, please.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Looks like a fun walk! I'm envious of the nice off-leash trails!!

That looks like such a nice place to walk, and it seems like the Fluffs sure enjoy it.
    I love the videos of them playing. Willy being the play police cracks me up.

I had to laugh a little about how you describe not being used to having a 3 year old. Although Towser is a pretty calm puppy, sometimes it amazes me how much energy he has. Its such a vast difference from the past few years I spent with Ethan.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

I think Tony is realizing this is a good place to live, even if it DOES have this other male present, lol. They all love to be off leash so they can RUN.
    Thank you all for posting!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You probably get tired of me saying it, but I will anyway - I love seeing Fluff Fotos and can never get too much of them. So glad to hear that Tony is finally coming around too. Does that mean he is no longer on Petfinder? I sure hope so!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hi, I enjoyed the show. Love seeing your crew. Did you get the fence or whatever fixed so Tony cant get out?

The fluffs look like they had a fun day! Oh my Tony! It looks like he's gonna give you a run for your money!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

The fence is not yet fixed, have to work on it next trip up there (we return on Friday for 3 days).

He is still on Petfinder, though I've not had any interest. Tony is just waiting for Willy to mess up, all the time.

BTW, I am almost certain Tony is a mix, with JRT! "Jack Bichon" should I rename him? LOL No, he DOES know this name, in such a short period of time, too. Since he is from a puppy mill, I don't have much confidence in his 'papers.'

Just love your pictures and videos--- that's a wonderful place to walk the dogs, look like they really know the place and love it. So glad to see you still have Tony---I think he was meant to stay... he just fits in so well, I can't tell any of them apart unless I really check the names on your sig below.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----