Thread: Priscilla

Priscilla

Hello Priscilla or Cilla, What a cute little girl you are! I like little dogs . You remind me of my Lil Girl-chi/rat. I'm sorry you lost your first human and am so glad you were adopted by a loving person and have a wonderful home. You are just adorable and I loved all the photos especially the one of all three of you. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious Priscilla!

Hi Priscilla! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to adorable furry sibs Elvis and Keller too! What a terrific trio you 3 make...The 3 amigos! What a precious little dynamo you are, Cilla! Those BIG brown eyes, that million mega watt smile of yours could melt the hardest of hearts, and every ounce of your 4.5 lbs packed with personality! I can't image a cuter blend than a Chi x JRT...a "mighty force" indeed! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your former guardian, but so grateful to 2nd Chance 4 Life Rescue for giving YOU a 2nd chance at happiness, and to your forever family for making that 2nd chance a reality! You've only been with your family a mere 5 months but already you've wormed your way into their hearts, and understandably so...You're irresistible! (Your pics are beyond heart melting!!!) What a joyful addition you are to the pack, Cilla, and I hope for you and your family, the humans and pups, many, many years of shared love and companionship! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with pup pals and Keller and Elvis, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Cilla, and to dear Elvis and Keller too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a pretty little girl Priscilla!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day with Elvis and Keller!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Well done Priscilla for getting D.O.T.D, you are a cute little girl.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.