Thread: Pallini!

Pallini!

What a handsome cat.He certainly knows how to pose. Is he winking at the camera in that first picture??

I love kitties that are cuddlers. And you have a talker too! It sounds like he's always free with his opinion.

Happy Cat of the Day to Pallini and his family!

You are such a Great and Unique Cat , and quite the jolly young fellow .
    You are quite a Great Companion Cat , and the kind of Cat that everyone loves and is quite the life of the party!!!

We love you and your young companion and wish we could meet you and play and run all day too.

We Found Hotel Cats all are sending a Great Big Hello and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To OurNew Cat of the Day Pallini.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Pallini, what an utterly adorable Naked Boy you are!!!!! I love that you are winking in that first picture, letting us all know that YOU know how adorable you are! You look so sweet and heartfelt in the second picture.. and is that another Naked Kitty behind you??? There's more than one of you there? And then that last picture of you lying there with a big grin on your face! You (and your pal there) know just how gorgeous and wonderful you Sphynxes are, don't you! I wish I could reach all the way to Vicenza, Italy to pet gently that soft fur-free belly of yours. Since I can't, I hope Meowmie will deliver some pets from me .

And not only are you beautiful to look at, you delight everyone non-stop with your colorful antics and your deep love for everyone, especially your Meowmie. You are a feline tornado, full of energy, running around, always talking, playing with your silver-foil ball. And you are a real Love Bug, always wanting to be kissed, cuddled, and cherished, sleeping next to Meowmie, your little head on the pillow, no matter how hot the weather. Your soft belly is her antistress device, and she describes you saying "I am the reef, he is the mussel." What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pallini, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your feline pal and your Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Pallini!

Cuteness alert warning! Hi Pallini! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, I can almost feel how warm that furless belly is, how soft those hairless folds feel! And that face? I do believe you ARE winking at us! I'm sure you've heard this countless times, but if I had to imagine an alien from the planet Feline, it would be you! And if you were mine, I too would cuddle, kiss and cherish you each and every minute of the day and night! What a lucky mommy/daddy is yours, having a fur...kid (well, you know) as sweet and loving and Velcro like as you, Pallini! As your human says, every human who crosses your path is smitten, falling instantly in love with your enchanting self, and now you can include me among your many adoring friends and fans! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Pallini, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pallini what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

It was a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. I'd love to give your naked tummy a gentle rub. Your human will never be lonesome with you around, eh? You not only have an opinion, you love to share it. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Pallini, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~