Thread: Mister Rags , Our Cat of the Future

Mister Rags , Our Cat of the Future

You are just about the sweetest Little Kitten, Mister Rags you are the very essence of the best of our Cats , when they are in that magic kingdom of Kitten Hood.
    That is such a magical time, but as my Dear Mother often told me there is never a Cat that totally loses the Kitten that is within.

I wish that I could describe how beautiful you are Mr Rags , but there you are for all of we Cat Lovers to enjoy.

All we Found Hotel Cats and Our Cinderella Colby and Sydney Colby Groucho McScrappy are sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Little Kitten of the Day Mr Rags.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest young Mr. Rags, what an adorable little Ragdoll baby you are! You are so cute in all your photographs.. in that first one on your belly with your still-so-short hind legs pushed out behind you.. in the second and third ones bundled up in your fleece blankie, especially wrapped up like a little burrito and peeking our over your front pawsies in one.. and those last two of you lying down for a good rest, your face turned up in a nice snooze in the last.. and my my, what big hind feetsies you have there! You have a lot of growing to do just to fit in to those eventually!

And not only are you gorgeous and stunning to look at, you have won over the heart of your Purrrsons completely with your delightful, loving Purrrsonality! Your bright blue eyes make them smile each day, and your soft fur makes you Purrrfect for cuddling up with on cold nights. You love to follow them from room to room, earning you your nickname "Mr. Shadow." How nice that you have another kitty, Lilly, and a doggie to play with! And you love your food, and you were named for lying around like an actual ragdoll when you're picked up. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Rags, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Lilly and your doggie pal and all your family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Aww, Mr. Rags! You are the cutest "little shadow" ever! I like you pretty blue eyes, your wonderful ragdoll markings, your pink jelly bean toes with the toehawks! I'd love to pet and cuddle your super-soft fur. Since I can't I hope your people will give you extra petting for me. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, Mr. Rags, and to Lilly and your dog-friend too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mister Rags what a doll you are!!!

Those blue eyes are so heart melting I bet you could make a rock smile. I know one look from them and I'd be a gonner for sure!!! What fun it must be having you for a friend. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Mister Rags, on being our very special Cat of the Day. You are a treasure indeed.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Mr. Rags!

Oh*my*gosh...How beautiful, how precious a wittle one are you, Mr. Rags!!! You had me at those bright, sparkling, blue eyes...Then I laid eyes on the rest of your photos, and read your family's loving tribute, and my heart melted into a puddle of Ragdoll mush! Oh, I think I'm in love!
    His bright blue eyes will brighten up your day, and his very soft, silky coat is the perfect thing to cuddle on cold nights.
    And true to your beloved breed, you're quite the Velcro/Gumby boy as well! Oh, what a lucky lot your forever family is, your doggie pal too, having a sweet and loving, utterly precious furkid, a beautiful best friend for life in you, Rags! You're a furry, blue eyed angel, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Thanks for warming my chilly night with your sweet self, Rags! Meeting you was the perfect ending to my long day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweet baby boy, being spoiled rotten! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mr. Rags!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Mr. Rags, you are gorgeous!!! Just look at those eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this day is special for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

OH MY....Mr. RAGS!! There should have been a "Cuteness Warning" warning everyone what a handsome little doll you are! You are just waaaaaay to cute and you need to be spoiled rotten all your life! If I were your human servant, your every wish would be my command...

Happy COTD handsome!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Congratulations Mr Rags, you are a handsome boy. tell mommy to give you lots of hugs and a special treat for being Cat of the Day. ( as if she wouldn't ) Well Done.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Mr Rags you are totally adorable with those BIG BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES!!!
    I love the first picture with your legs straight back that made me laugh
    And the last picture of those furry paws.
    My first thought was they look like bunny paws

"whenever you pick him up, he lays his head and legs back and closes his eyes.
    So we named him, Mr. Rags, just for that reason"

We would Love to see a picture of that pose too
    and any more you would like to add..

Congrats on being chosen for cat of the day your royal kittyness

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Rags!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana