Thread: Goober!!!

Goober!!!

You're a cutie Goober! It sounds like you're very special to your human.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope this day is a fun one that you and your human spend celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

For many years I considered myself to be a cat and (sometimes) dog person. Then I had the joy of befriending a friend's pet bird. That did it! Yes, those feathered creatures have a lot of personality. Even though I've never met Goober, I count him among my friends. He looks great and sounds like he's fun to be with.

Hi Goober! Happy Sunday Pet of the Day to you! What an exquisite creature you are (your photo is breathtaking), and by all accounts you're as beautiful on the inside as you are in form and body! You truly must be one extra special boy, Goober, to have been chosen as your mom/dad's favorite out of 103! And having been a part of her/his life since before you were hatched, that bond you two share an extra special one, for sure! How lucky your person is to have a best feathered friend, a gentle and loving companion in you, Goober, and how lucky are we, having a Pet of the Day as special as you! I'm not certain, but I think you just be our first Quail honoree! Great thanks to your person for sharing your beautiful self with us all! It was a pleasure meeting you today, and an honor to have the chance to pay tribute to the very special relationship you and your mom/dad share! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, singing your heart out, chowing down on some juicy berries and yummy sunflower seeds, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Goober!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, handsome Goober! I had 5 quail many decades ago that I knew from their hatching as I had an incubator. I named them all "q" names. Seeing you brought back fond memories and you are indeed very special. Hope you have a splendid celebratory POTD and many years with your devoted guardian that you have bonded with in a wonderful manner!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Goober what a charming and precious fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures and meet you today. I think you are not only the only white quail I've ever seen but for sure the only singing one!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. And thank you for the smiles you brought with you.

Congratulations, sweet Goober, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~