Thread: Darling Dora.

Darling Dora.

Congratulation Dora on being Dog of the Day, you cute little puppy. hope you mummy gives you extra hugs and treats for being a clever girl. I am so sorry for the horrible time you had last year but I'm sure Dora will help ease the pain. Well Done little girl.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Congrats Dora!

Dora you are a beauty! I love it when people get to see how loyal, loving smart and fun pitties and pit mixes can be! It only takes one to change your heart! Have a great life you sexy thang

Adorable Dora!

Hi Dora! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl! What a beautiful Pittie blend you are, Dora, beautiful inside and out! (Your face is precious beyond words!) I'm so sorry to hear of your family's horrific loss, Dora, and can only imagine the heartbreak of losing all of ones pets so tragically. But thankfully, with time and your help, your young human's heart is beginning to heal, the joy returning to her/his days, that once empty space now filled with the unconditional love of a furry best friend! We are so grateful to your family for choosing rescue, and especially for giving a most deserving Pittie girl a second chance at happiness! And how well their compassion has been repaid, for the day your forever family welcomed you home not one but two souls in need were rescued, two hearts healed, a lifelong friendship forged! What a beautiful best friend your *special person* has in you Dora, and I hope for and your entire family many, many happy years of shared love and devoted companionship! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Dora, our very special and most deserving honoree! P.S...Keep up the good work at obedience school!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Dora,

You are a little darling sweet girl. I love your brindle coloring & those pretty brown eyes.
    I am so glad that you now have your very own forever home & family. I hope you do well in all of your
    puppy classes & even show the kitties that you can be a very nice friend. Congratulations on being
    the honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses pretty Dora.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dora, you simply have one of the sweetest faces I have seen. I am glad that your human's mum gave you a chance despite your breed... this way you get to show them just how great Pit Bulls really are! I hope you have fun celebrating today, and may you have many more years full of good memories with your family.

Congratulations on being DOTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

You're a beauty Dora!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your pets.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla