Thread: Sheldon!!!

Sheldon!!!

Oh Sheldon, you're a handsome boy!!! It sounds like you're a busy guy and I bet you're a lot of fun!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sheldon what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. You certainly look happy munching on leaves and adventuring about. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. You might be the only tv watching turtle on the planet. You are a treasure for sure!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Sheldon, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life loving Sheldon!

Hi Sheldon! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a handsome, adventurous, personality packed fellow you are! I wish my days were half as fun filled and productive as yours! In fact, I wish I had half your energy! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your mommy's heartfelt to tribute to her beautiful boy, all about your utterly enchanted, and enchanting, life! What a joyful, people loving, life loving creature you are, Sheldon, a true survivor, and how very lucky your family is, having a best friend as special as you in their lives! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, scampering all about the house, chowing down on some yummy fresh veggies, including your beloved zucchini, and tonight, no doubt you'll be sharing some quiet time up on the couch, cuddling with your humans for some TV time! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Lots of love, gentle pats and little kisses to you, precious Sheldon! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sheldon, you are just so adorable. My Husbands name is Sheldon too, but I think you are MUCH cuter