Thread: Sugar

Sugar

What a beautiful girl you are. I also have a beloved black cat I named Boo because I love Halloween and everyone knows you have to have a black cat at that time. She's been with us for 6 years and I know your Mom and Daddy will have you for that many years and many more...just like our darling Boo will be with us too. Oh, and Boo is a Daddy's girl too.

What a lovely story and I am so glad Sugar has found such a loving forever home. Congratulations Sugar you are one pretty girl and well deserves the title, Cat of the Day. Well done little kitty.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Sugar

What a lovely Southern name you were given! I love your white tummy too, and those gorgeous green eyes. Like Sharon, I am a lover of Halloween also, so be careful out there during the holiday; not everyone loves black cats like we all do! Happy COTD to you pretty little girl!

Sugar you are indeed one sweet little Cat, and it is so nice that your family took you in.
    Against popular opinion Back Cats are good, not bad luck as I have proven with the adoption of Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Two.

You are such a Dear Little Cat of the Future , you are just such a Elegant Little Ebony Cat of the Future.

Tubby Two Angel, Ebony Tubster and Ebony Tubbette Angels , Tubster Panther and Ebony Tubster Two ae all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For You Sugar ,Our Dear New Black Cat of the Future and Our Sweet Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Sugar, what a lovely, sleek, shiny black beauty you are! Your fur is so soft-looking, I wish I could reach right through the screen to Doraville, Georgia to pet you! I hope your Meowmie will give you some pets for us. You look so happy in your photos, so settled-in and comfortable at home.

And how fine is that, that you wandered into the yard and decided to stay, finally working up to coming into the house.. and your people couldn't be happier! You and they love each other so very much. You delight them with your marvelous Purrrsonality, so happy and eager and unafraid. you are so grateful to have this wonderful home, which is just what you should have.. and every kitty should be so blessed. What a wonderful love-filled home you and your family share!

Congratulations, darling Sugar, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh, beautiful Sugar! I hope your meowmie will give you some extra petting for me, too! What a great story of how you chose your forever home! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety Sugar!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sugar what a stunning ebony girl you are!!!

I'm so glad you decided to make the move into the big house with the family. So much nicer in there where you can get lovin 24/7, don't you think? We are a fan of ebony cats at our house. I have 3 myself. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Sugar, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet as Sugar!

Hi Sugar! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a stunning black beauty you are, Sugar, and just as sweet as...sugar! Your photos just melt my heart, Sugar, especially the one of you nesting in your basket! No doubt you knew your mommy and daddy to be were the ones for you, and how blessed they were that fateful day you showed up in their yard! Of course it wouldn't be long before daddy Howard started construction on your deluxe, temporary digs! But as cozy and comfortable as your outdoor accommodations were, you knew that inside the big house, with your humans, is where you belonged! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! Reading your heartwarming story, learning of the love you have for your family and they for you, was the perfect way to end my day! Hope you're in the midst of a very happy Cat of the Day bash, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your kitty sibs, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sugar, our very special and most deserving "top cat!" Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sugar, i love the ironic twist in the name your people gave you. I am su you are not exactly as white as sugar but certainly as sweet. And you knew a good home when you saw it.
    I am so glad you are now with wonderful loving people-and you are a stunningly pretty girl too.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Sugar.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana