Thread: ~Oscar~

Hybrid View

~Oscar~

You're a little cutie Oscar!!! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Oscar you are just too cute. Well Done little boy.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Hi Oscar! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a precious Ferret boy you are, Oscar, and how very lucky your young person is to have been blessed with a "first," a best Ferret friend as special as you! Beautiful, well mannered, loyal and loving...what more could a human hope for in a furry friend! You're even potty trained! But it's also good to know you have a playful side too! After all, your species' curiosity and love for "getting into everything" is partly what makes you kids so endearing...and entertaining! Great thanks to your proud young lady for sharing your sweet self and so many heart melting photos with us all! You're one extra special boy, Oscar, and so very worthy of your "top pet" reign! Wear your crown proudly, sweetheart, and enjoy a very happy day, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Oscar!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're so cute Oscar! Ferrets are one of the cutest pets in my opinion, congratulations on the Pet Of The Day!

Oscar what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You certainly made me smile!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Oscar, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~