Thread: Zack!!!!!

Zack!!!!!

Good morning Zack! I knew our DOTD was you, one of our own, as soon as I saw you! You're a gorgeous boy and I would love to meet you. (you're too far away) Congratulations on being our DOTD! I hope you get a few extra treats today to celebrate!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zack....What a big handsome fellow you are. I would love to give you a big hug but since
    I can't your family will have to give you one for me. If you were mine you would be the light of my life.
    I love dogs. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.

Linda in SC

Its so exciting to see a familiar face as DOTD! PT's very own ZACK!
    Zack, you certainly are one giant teddy bear. I would absolutely love to give you a big hug. I know your human is very proud of you and all of us at PT love seeing your photos, we're glad to have you as part of the family! Congratulations on being DOTD!!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Newfie

Looking good Zack. Just great dogs, my Landseer is also a true gentle giant.

Yup, I also knew right away this was Zack. Honestly, I've never actually seen a chocolate Newfie.
    I would just love to cuddle up and nap with this big guy.

Congrats on being today's DOTD!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi Zak you are such a cutie!! I fi met you I would give you lots of hugs and kisses! happy dotd
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

It's Zack! Hi, sweety! You can count me as another person who would love to give you tons of hugs today! I hope you, Scooby and Tilly are having a wonderful day of celebrating! big big hugs to you, dear Zack, handsome teddy bear Newfie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gentle Giant Zack!

Happy Dog of the Day to Pet Talk's very own...Zack! What a big, beautiful bear of a pup you are, Zack! Love that pic of you with that gorgeous Scotland scenery in the background! Of course that view, as lovely as it is, pales in comparison to your beauty! You are precious beyond words, Zack, a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold, as sweet and loving as they come...friend to all! It's no surprise to hear your family fell in love with you at first sight, Zack, and how lucky they have been, knowing your love and devotion these many years! Now if only I could somehow get to Scotland to give you a big hug in person! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your kitties, your parents and all of your adoring friends and fans, and yes, your beloved Teddy too, are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you beautiful Zack, our very special and most deserving "top dog!" (LOVE your photos...heart melters!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Zack, you're so beautiful and cute, I love big dogs like you, I want to hug you so bad! Congratulations on being Dog Of The Day!

Hello Zach, it's a pleasure to meet you as DOTD! I remember you when your human introduced herself and you awhile back. You are a big beautiful handsome boy. I can't believe how big you are; I tend to prefer small dogs but you really take my breath away. I hope you have many happy years with your family in Scotland. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Hi Zack, At first I looked at your picture & I am going is that Zack? Sure enough it is you, the big fella with the gentle soul. Congratulations Zack
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom