Thread: Handsome Bo

Handsome Bo

Congratulations Bo, your are one of the most handsome cats I have seen. you well deserve the title Cat of the Day. Well Done CUTIE. Also purrs to Happy.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

My Goodness what a Huge Gentle Giant you are Bo, and you are almost twice the size of your Owesome Orange Companion.
    You are quite the Gentle Giant Bo!!!

We just love Big Cats , and it is a shame that you and Big Mickey Fluffy Tail cannot meet, you will be instant friends.

We Found Hotel Cats al love you Bo, and Ragnar Guftason and Moose Angels are sending their Maine Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Maine Coon of the Day Bodacious Bo.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Bo, what an utterly gorgeous Maine Coon boy you are! I just love that thick, plush fur, those BIG feetsies with the tufts of fur between the toes, your sweet, sweet face with the pale green eyes and the long, LOOOOONG white whiskers. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to St. George, Utah, and pet you! You are so photogenic, too.. What a lovely gallery of shots you have on display here. And who is that pretty orange fluffy kitty in the one picture? Is that your nephew Happy? You are much bigger, but you both make a stunning pair.

And you are not only gorgeous to look at, you are a delight for your family to live with! When your Pawpie takes you for walks outside, you show off your hunting prowess with your gecko and grasshopper catches, and people who drive by stop to say hi and that you are the largest and sweetest cat they've ever seen. And when you want a snack at night, you knead Meowmie's hair and lick the tip of her nose, your proven method for getting the results you want. How well you have her trained! And ever since Happy arrived, you have been cleaning and nurturing him daily. Your Purrents are delighted that life has brought them such a wonderful and loving cat. What a sweet, love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Bo (and Happy) on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bo

You are one awesome kitty, Bo! Congrats to you and your owners on being Cat of the Day. Pats on the head to Handsome. The two of you make a great pair.

Big, beautiful Bo!

Oh, be still my Maine Coon loving heart! What a beautiful boy you are, Bo! If ever there was a gentle giant of a Maine Coon it's you! I can only imagine how heavenly, how comforting it is to hold close all 25 lbs of your soft, warm, fluffy self! Friend to all, a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold, that's you Bo! No wonder all who cross your traffic stopping self instantly fall in love! How lucky your parents and fur nephew Happy are, having a beautiful best friend, a kind, nurturing companion in you, Bo! Your beautiful from the inside and out, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign! Hope you and precious Happy are both enjoying a very special "top cat' celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bo, and to Happy too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bo, a Maine Coon, came to us from California. He was sixteen weeks old and has grown into a true gentle giant weighing 25 pounds. He is intelligent, fearless and calm. When my husband takes Bo outside for a walk around, he is an enthusiastic hunter of geckos and grasshoppers, none of which he is allowed to eat, by the way, only catch. When in the front yard, people driving by will stop and say hi to Bo and love to pet him. Many claim he is the largest cat they have ever seen, and also the sweetest.

Bo got his name from our favorite basketball team and its coach, the University of Wisconsin's coach, Bo Ryan. When Bo wants a snack at night, he hops on the bed and kneads my hair and will also lick the tip of my nose. It is a proven method and always works. When Bo's nephew Happy arrived, Bo immediately began to nurture and clean him daily ... which he still does to this day, almost two years later. We are just delighted that life brought us this wonderful and loving cat.
    phesina
    Dearest Bo, what an utterly gorgeous Maine Coon boy you are! I just love that thick, plush fur, those BIG feetsies with the tufts of fur between the toes, your sweet, sweet face with the pale green eyes and the long, LOOOOONG white whiskers. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to St. George, Utah, and pet you!
    Hello, beautiful Bo and Happy! You are absolutely beautiful! I agree with what Phesina has said about your fur, your feeties (and your toehawks!) and your long whiskers. Phesina, maybe we should go to Utah and join the people who hang out in the front yard with Bo! And your beautiful orange nephew Happy I can tell there is plenty of love and fun to go around in your family! Happy Cat of the Day to both of you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That would be great fun to go there just to drive by the house and stop to join in with all the others marveling at beautiful Bo AND Handsome Happy!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bo what a stunning fellow you are!!!

It sounds like you are a big fluffy love-bug!!! My favorite kind of cat!!! What fun it must be to have you around. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Bo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD handsome Bo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi Bo! What a beautiful animal! I really love long-haired cats! Congratulations on the Cat Of The DAy!

Congratulations our friend, BO!

Well, I know everyone will be jealous when I tell you that I met Bo when I was riding my bike around the neighborhood and saw him outside with his dad. And he is indeed as strikingly gorgeous and friendly as his mom and dad say! I had to stop and say hello and it was such a pleasure to meet Bo as he was hunting lizards in his yard. He and Happy (and "sister") are loved and adored and very lucky to have found their way to St. George!

Purrs!