Thread: Kai!

Kai!

Oh Kai, thank goodness you were rescued from that awful couple. I would hate to think what would have happened to you if they could not get any money for you. Thank goodness that you have a family to take proper care of you and love you. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Kai,

Thank you for those kind words. The couple bred but weren't very good at it. Had two pups, kept one, tried to trade Kai for paraphernalia. -sigh-
    She was around 9-12 oz when I got her and is about..... I wanna say 2.3 pounds? I don't remember.

Congratulations Kai, so glad you have found a loving forever home you really deserve it. Well Done Sweetie.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Adorable Kai!

Hi Kai! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet wee one! Oh my gosh, how adorable are you! I can't get over how BIG and ROUND your beautiful brown eyes are...and those awesome ears no doubt double as antennae! You're just a heart melter, Kai, it's that simple! I'm so very glad you found your way to such a caring and loving forever family, parents committed to healing you both physically and emotionally, loving you unconditionally! And how well you have repaid their devotion, helping to heal your mommy's broken spirit just by being you! (Who couldn't help but smile, looking at that sweet face!) Sounds like a match made in heaven to me! You truly are a treasure, Kai, and how very lucky your family is, having a furkid as sweet and precious as you to call their own! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day celebration, sweet pea, being treated to all your heart desires and more! And hoping as well for many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Kai, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a cutie Kai!!! I'm glad you ended up in a good home. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a beautiful dog, I'm sorry for the delay, Kai seems very cute and lovely, congratulations on the Dog Of The Day!

Hello Precious Kai, I'm sorry I missed you yesterday as DOTD. You are ADORABLE and I also would have just held you as long as you would let me (and still would). I'm so glad you're now a healthy little girl and so very cute. No doubt you have a wonderful loving home and I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD yesterday!

My baby. <3

Thank you all. I am very proud of my baby girl for making it to the 9/11 DOTD. <3

She would DEFINITELY let you hold her.
    -------
    More background: The couple we got her from who bred for her, they ended up with two pups. (Cresteds are lucky to have that many most times) Since they weren't in their... Right minds, they fed her wet kitten food. (Not sure if I said that before or not.)
    This stunted her growth (smaller than she should be for a 9mo old) and has caused her to have seizures(the breed has them anyway, but she has them more offen than what is thought as "normal" for them.). She has a sugar problem. Hypoglycemia? Glaucoma? I don't remember. It's basically low blood sugar.
    She has regular vet checks, we monitor her seizures and she has meds for them. (Basically really nasty tasting honey stuff)

I don't know what would have happened to her if we hasn't gotten her. Breaks my heart to think about it.