Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Random canine thoughts

And what do we like for a summertime snack? Watermelon rind, please!!!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    And what do we like for a summertime snack? Watermelon rind, please!!!
    Hee hee - Ramanth did not believe me that dogs would like that- but she was stunned when Chipper - a picky eater with food allergies - crunched mine down in seconds one time at Findlay!

Kia was not interested.
    I've Been Frosted

I currently have a pup in my lap impatiently waiting for me to have mine so she can have the rind.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Oh yes, Chipper adores those rinds!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Who's the hooman claiming to be mine?

-Angel

Sometimes I wonder, why do people fiddle on funny black things when they should pay attention to me.http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/confused.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Angel's Human View Post
    Sometimes I wonder, why do people fiddle on funny black things when they should pay attention to me.http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/confused.gif
    I'm almost done with the funny black thing, Angel. One more task and then I can log off. Sending you some virtual petting and a hug Happy Sunday!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'd like to thank Angel for her help with my accounting test. It's hard to get too worked up about anything with a pup in your lap.(does make typing a touch difficult, however!)

I'd like to thank Angel for her help with my accounting test. It's hard to get too worked up about anything with a pup in your lap.(does make typing a touch difficult, however!)

Hee hee!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Angel, I am sending you some petting and a hug today because it is National Dog Day!

Your fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well, someone got PLENTY of extra scritches today.

It was a busy day, with Dad making the house all stinky, then a salesman came in and demonstrated a LOUD puppy eating machine (vacuum cleaner), but he was a dog person, so that was okay.

She did her job, though, the salesman didn't want to come in until he saw the happy, wiggling smiling face behind the loud greeting. Dad let him in, so he must be okay.

Well, someone got PLENTY of extra scritches today.

It was a busy day, with Dad making the house all stinky, then a salesman came in and demonstrated a LOUD puppy eating machine (vacuum cleaner), but he was a dog person, so that was okay.

She did her job, though, the salesman didn't want to come in until he saw the happy, wiggling smiling face behind the loud greeting. Dad let him in, so he must be okay.
    Aww, good girl, Angel pup!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

A canine joke. Let's laugh out a bit...

DOG SITTER:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog-sitter3.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	58561 So, you are the dog they want me to sit on?

DOG: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog-sitter2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	58562
    Excuse me? Aren't you suppose to sit? How come you're tagging along?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog-sitter1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	58563

LOL!

Angel would like to know if there's a house she can hide in for this afternoon.......we DO NOT LIKE the noises coming from the safety valve on the pressure cooker.

LOL!

Angel would like to know if there's a house she can hide in for this afternoon.......we DO NOT LIKE the noises coming from the safety valve on the pressure cooker.
    Aww, Angel, you could come hide here, but I don;t think Dad's gonna drive you all this way!
    I've Been Frosted