Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Random canine thoughts

Apparently, if LH isn't around to follow the routine AH is an acceptable substitute.

RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Awwww, that's fun! It's always interesting to see who places where on a dog's priority list!
    I've Been Frosted

BTW, nice sweatshirt, kiddo!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    BTW, nice sweatshirt, kiddo!
    I noticed that right away! Well, after Angel and her human's expressions, of course!
    I've Been Frosted

Geeze! A guy can't even sneak a cookie or two around here without a tan, black and white fuzzbutt narkin on him!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Angel pup, next time your dad is having a cookie, could you please have him serve you a treat for me? (if he says you can have one) Happy Saturday!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

LOH's response to you, Cassiesmom?

Great, now you've got Pet Talk spoiling her, too!

Ummm, Patch? I'm warm, toasty, curled up in my blankets on the couch.

I'm NOT chasing you, no matter how many times you zoom by me trying to tease me.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Angel pup, next time your dad is having a cookie, could you please have him serve you a treat for me? (if he says you can have one) Happy Saturday!
    pssst... Angel ... it's been almost a week since your dad served you a treat for me ... could you please have him do it again? (if he says it is okay for you to have one) I know that you are a good girl, you go out with your people when it is time, and you give your people tons of smiles just by being yourself! So, if it were me I would be serving you a treat. I hope it's okay. Or maybe some extra petting, if dad says no treat right now.

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Today (March 23) is National Puppy Day! So ... Angel pup, could you please have your people give you some extra petting and maybe a big hug for me.

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse

One question:

According to Angel, 24/7 scritching is appropriate. She isn't exactly subtle about wanting scritches and attention, so how can we do "extra"? LOL

One question:

According to Angel, 24/7 scritching is appropriate. She isn't exactly subtle about wanting scritches and attention, so how can we do "extra"? LOL
    If she's anything like my cat was - you should stop whatever you're doing right now, and provide scritches and attention. There is no reason for the staff to do anything humans do when the cat is available for attention. You didn't really want to read a book, pay bills or work on the computer when you could be giving lovies to the cat, now, did you? My nephew's cat was the same way, especially in the kitchen. If someone was cooking or doing dishes, and he wanted to receive petting, he would either sit smack in the middle of the kitchen floor or hop up on the counter to get his people's attention. Silly kitty, I miss him very much.

What gets silly is when Patch and Angel try to monopolize the available human(s).

I've said many mornings, lying in bed under a blanket of dog and cat "Guys, I'm warm and toasty, but I'm SQUISHED!"

BTW, Angel didn't get extra attention for National Puppy day, but she DID get a new rope and a bag of Mother Hubbard dog biscuits.

And as I returned to bed this afternoon I saw a dog and a cat looking at me.

The looks on their faces told me "Dude, you stole our heat rock! Bring it back!"

And as I returned to bed this afternoon I saw a dog and a cat looking at me.

The looks on their faces told me "Dude, you stole our heat rock! Bring it back!"
    Hey, at least you didn't have to fight for space!
    I've Been Frosted