Thread: Lovable Lucifer

Lovable Lucifer

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  15.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have found your forever home just in time.
    Now you can enjoy life with walks, good food and plenty of room
    Celebrate your special day.

Lovable Lucifer!

Hi Lucifer! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a heartwarming, rags to riches rescue story is yours, Lucifer! Looking at your beautiful photos it's hard to imagine you were once that malnourished and emaciated, fearful and untrusting boy your human describes here today. What a transformation; such is the healing power of love and devotion!

My heart breaks, learning of the unspeakable neglect and abuse you suffered at the hand of your unknowing and irresponsible former"owner." Thankfully, he/she had the good sense to re-home you, and the rest is happy history! Finally, you're living the happy, carefree, love filled life you always deserved; treated to all the best that life has to offer; never to know a day of lonliness or suffering ever again! I just hope, after reading your human's tribute, people think long and hard, do the necessary research before making the decision to welcome into their home an animal companion as unique as you; make sure they are able to meet your species' needs and make that life long commitment!

How lucky your family is, Lucifer, having a best friend as beautiful and life loving as you! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, a fighter and survivor and so very deserving of day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your life affirming backstory and seeing your beautiful photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...taking a leisurely walk, basking in the sunshine atop your pedestal, enjoying a yummy meal, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love to you, beautiful Lucifer, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lucifer, you are adorable! What a beautiful, healthy, precious Iguana you are! You look so very happy there, and no wonder! What a story you have to tell. I'm so sorry you lived in such unspeakable conditions for so long, but how special and terrific it is that you now live with people who know how to look after you properly and who care enough to do so! I am so grateful to them and to you, too. God bless them and bless you all! You are in your Forever home now, and you will never have to worry again. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucifer, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Forever people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being POTD! I've never heard any pet with your name and it stopped me in my tracks. I think a survivor like you deserves a nice nickname ... I'm nicknaming you Lucas ... So, congrats, Lucas, on being POTD! Too many animals (big and small) are neglected and starved (we've adopted many in heartbreaking situations like that). We are soooo glad you have a happy, wonderful, loved-filled, yummy life now, Lucas! Sending best wishes always! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net