Thread: ~ Ruby ~

~ Ruby ~

You're a beauty Ruby!!! I would love to hear you talk! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You are beautiful, Ruby! Such vivid colors and wonderful personality! I like how you take your mini beer mug to fill up with water . . . I would love to hear you recite all the words you speak and your guardian should do a video for online bird lover/pleasure-seekers! Hope you have a fun POTD celebration!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious Ruby!

Hi Ruby! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a stunning beauty you are, Ruby! Your brilliant coloring is breathtaking, and your personality equally as bright! I smiled from ear to ear reading your human's love filled tribute to her gorgeous girl, learning all about your happy life, and just how deeply you touch the lives of all you meet! But oh, the images of you riding that shopping cart, greeting your fellow shoppers; hosting tea parties for your mommy's young charges; filling up your mini beer mug at your water bowl; you humming Rock a Bye as your mommy cradles you in her arms...melted my heart! And of course, can't forget your amazing ability to speak to your humans! Could you be any more perfect, Ruby? You truly are one in a million, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving best feathered friend in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you beautiful Ruby, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ruby what a stunning girl you are!!!

Your beautiful pictures and the thought of you with your tiny beer mug, sure made me smile!!! What a treat it must be to have you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Ruby, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Ruby! Your colors are amazing, you look like a very happy girl! Congratulations on the Pet Of The Day!