Thread: Taylor the Tremendous Cat

Taylor the Tremendous Cat

Not are you a totally cool Cat Taylor , but you come with your own video, showing you chilling with your family, and you come also with a portfolio of great photos showing that you are indeed a Classic Cat.

You are one Great Cat and we are going to have to look Jeddah up so all of Our Awesome Angels can fly in to visit you with lots of toys, treats and take out food.
    This is you day to shine Taylor.

We Found Hotel Cats and Our Momma and Kittens are sending their MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWS To Our New Hero Taylor on his special Day as our honored Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Taylor you are a stunning gorgeous baby. you well deserve the title Cat of the Day. Well Done sweetie.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Taylor, I think you are super-cute! I have never seen such a cute Persian before. I think it is because you have such an adorable nosie. The right place to plant a kiss on. I love your video too- first I thought it was a still as you are soooo calm.
    I hope you have a wonderful day with some relaxing in the warmth of your country.

So Right

You're so right, Taylor is photogenic. Thank you for the pictures.
    Caro
    Proud Maman of Douchka.
    Montreal, Quebec

Dearest Taylor, what an utterly beautiful kitty you are.. and with so many photos to show your beauty! So you are a Persian brown tabby chinchilla gold.. what a fine example of your breed you are. You have the prettiest soft-looking fur that looks like it would be so nice to pet.. those LOOOOONG white whiskers and ear tufts.. that sweet face with those lovely pale-green eyes... What an adorable fellow you are!

And you are not only gorgeous to look at, you are a delightful companion for your family. You do whatever you want whenever you want, yet you are loved dearly by your owner. You play funny tricks and games when you are in the mood, and you love to play with the iPad. And you are the kindest and most caring fellow, keeping your friends company when they are not feeling well. What a delightful love-filled home you and your family all share!

Congratulations, darling Taylor, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even some new iPad games!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Taylor what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures. The camera certainly loves you!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You remind me of my precious Rainbow Bridge baby, Leondardo. Thanks for the sweet memories too. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Taylor, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're gorgeous Taylor! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Terrific Taylor!

Hi Taylor in Saudi Arabia! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a stunning, simply beautiful "Chinchilla Gold," Persian boy you are, Taylor, definitely super model material! Loved all of your heart melting pics, your video too! You give new meaning to the time honored belief that no living being knows how to relax like a kitty! (For a moment there I didn't think you were going to move at all, so deep into your Zen like moment you were...then you blinked!) What a lucky Mommy, having a chill, laid back, simply precious and loving furkid, a best furry friend, in you, Taylor! And thanks for bringing back so many happy memories of my Persian boy, Oliver, who left for the Bridge a year ago. You two could be twins! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, having a blast, kicking up your paws (or relaxing), being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Taylor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful kitty Taylor! I agree with what everyone else has already said - you are tremendous, stunning, gorgeous, super-cute, adorable, gorgeous, and super-model material! I like your long fur, your white whiskers and your perfect ear tufts (I'm a sucker for ear tufts!). I would love to pet your fluffy coat! I smiled when I read how you let your people know it is play time, how you've learned to have all sorts of fun with an iPad, and how you keep your people company when something is not quite right. You are a very special fellow! I'm getting in line behind Barbara to place a gentle little kiss on your sweet nosie! Mmwah! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Taylor.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi Taylor! What a very photogenic cat you are! I love your photos and your video is full of cuteness! Congratulations on the Cat Of The Day!