Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need your Prayers for Emily

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    I do and was thinking of using it like a credit card and just for vet care. Let me find it.

and thank you

Anne
    My PayPal is reactivated, and I have no clue what to do.

Okay, I think I figured it out. You need mu email address? It's not the one associated with Pet Talk. I'll send it to Catty.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Anne, do you have a PayPal account? There's several of us that don't have a lot of money, but would like to help you out with Emily. You could just take the money to your vet.

What do you think?
    I never answered your question. I was like "Wow"

And it's a great idea!

YY'all are the best!
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

As long as the email address is associated with your PayPal account, you're fine. I got your PM and will send the address to people that posted here. New people to PT - please do not feel obligated AT ALL. We do this sort of thing on Pet Talk every so often.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

As long as the email address is associated with your PayPal account, you're fine. I got your PM and will send the address to people that posted here. New people to PT - please do not feel obligated AT ALL. We do this sort of thing on Pet Talk every so often.
    Yes, and thanks to anyone that sends. Please don't feel obligated. I appreciate you guys more and more.

Love
    Anne

Done! Wish it could be more. Love to you and Emily.

Done! Wish it could be more. Love to you and Emily.
    <grin> Every little bit helps.
    Anne

Thank you so much to those that helped. I've emailed a vet that runs a mobile vet in the area. I'll let y'all know how it goes and what it costs, just so you know.

There is another mobile vet a little bit South of here that I might try. I used him when I lived further south of here, but not for anything like Emily's problems.

Thanks again

Anne
    Anne

How is Emily today?

How is Emily today?
    She is still hungry, drinking a lot, peeing a lot, but at least she's peeing in the box. I'm fairly sure is was Spunky that peed on the piano. He's the only one who even gets on the piano.

SIGH. With Spunky it is a statement.

I might try to give her some meds tomorrow. I have to spread it out since she gets wise to my actions.

A 6-lb ball of fluff is outthinking me.

thanks for asking.
    Anne

I'm sure it is Emily with the severe diarrhea today. I started her back on the tapazole, wondering how much I can get into her before she gets wise to my ways.

Keep you posted.
    Anne

So far Emily hasn't suspected that I've giving her the Tapazole. Now I just need to find a way to control the diarrhea. She'll eat just about anything, so I might just try some pumpkin. How much should I give? Emily is 6 lbs.
    Anne

So Emily is still peeing. This time on the Piano. The place smells. It is getting cleaned today. Sigh. I'm thinking of putting up a screen door in the kitchen. It will allow air flow yet keep the kitties contained. I already have trees in there along with their boxes.

The alternative is a screen door at the living room hallway juncture. That will help too.
    Anne

I think I've known this for a while, but Emily is losing her grip on reality. Right now she is sleeping on a dirty floor. She stares off into space. She's going totally mental.

This is a hard decision, because she still has energy.
    Anne

Is she still eating? Does she still do other routine things?

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Is she still eating? Does she still do other routine things?

Yes, that's why it's hard. I'm observing and noting her behaviors. I'm not in a hurry to make a decision.
    Anne