Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Feel Like Such A Failure Update 9-15-13

((((HUGS)))), Tracey.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

It's good that she'll keep you updated, and at least you know they are in wonderful, loving hands.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~ and to you, Tracey.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Just catching up. I am in tears for all, the kitties who moved, the kitties who stayed, and YOU, Tracey. Yes, it will take a bit of time to adjust to the new family. Sending cyber hugs your way.

{{{hugs}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks everyone. Today has been much better. Now feeding time is much easier and calmer and litter box cleaning is also much faster and easier. Finnegan has been a real lovebug today and last night several of my cats were also very lovey. They know that I need them right now. Colby and Finnegan have been running and playing a lot together like they used to which is great to see. Blaze was also able to sit in my lap which he's been unable to do for quite a while because Levi was such a lap hog. We'll all be fine. Now I know that I'll be able to take care of the remaining 8 cats so this is a huge relief. The foster mom has already sent me a few e-mails mainly to see how I was. She said the cats are upset right now but they should begin to settle down in a few days. I sure hope so.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to bring some of your cats back to their foster home.
    I know you love all of your cats and you are doing the best thing for all of them.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy