Thread: I Feel Like Such A Failure Update 9-15-13

Threaded View

I Feel Like Such A Failure Update 9-15-13

Hi everyone. I just got back from taking Rory to the vets because he's been throwing up his food almost daily for several weeks now. I just thought that he was eating too fast but it appears that he may have some kind of an intestinal bug. It took me over a week to even figure out which cat was throwing up. His vet bill was over $400 because they did an ultrasound and bloodwork. I now realize that I have way too many cats. I just can't afford to give them the care that they need. I called their foster mom and told her my situation and I will be returning 6 cats back to her by the end of the week. This was a very hard phone call to make but we've been very slow at work so I haven't been making much money lately and have been barely scraping by. She did understand and her rescue group does want the adopters to return the cats back to them if something happens. I feel like such a failure and I'm so mad at myself for even allowing myself to adopt the last 6 cats. I will be returning Summer, Levi, Bentley, Radar, Reece, and Rory. I sure hope that they'll all be able to find a much better and less crowded loving and caring home than mine. I still feel so sick about this. I hope that you'll all understand.
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 09-15-2013 at 10:41 PM.