Thread: What’s Your Sleep IQ? (Quiz)

What’s Your Sleep IQ? (Quiz)

I scored 95%. If you get a question wrong, try again - you will get a partial credit for a right answer.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/wha...p-iq-quiz.html
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Interesting, thanks! I scored 92%

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Being that sleep has eluded me so much lately, then I refuse to look at the quiz. I'm afraid it will jinx me into even less sleep!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Actually, pom, there are some interesting facts on sleep. The score doesn't really matter - it's what I found out that was cool.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

6/7 for me, i should have known the one i got wrong, alcohol does make you fall asleep faster, i said no, silly me..i suffer badly from insomnia, so i kind of knew all these facts.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    6/7 for me, i should have known the one i got wrong, alcohol does make you fall asleep faster, i said no, silly me..i suffer badly from insomnia, so i kind of knew all these facts.
    Same here, except alcohol can keep me from falling asleep at times.

I know the stuff, so why do I still have problems with sleep?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Try it Pom-- I got 7 out of 7 right and I'm sure you will also. It's actually fun and most questions we've heard or read before..... take a brave step
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

First time through I messed up the order, second time through I gave it the answers I knew it wanted.

It is not true for me in several instances, though. I can drink or eat stuff with caffeine and it does not affect me like it does (I have heard) normal people*, but if I ate almonds before bed, my anaphylactic reaction, subsequent epi pen shot and trip to the hospital would keep me awake far longer than any of the other stuff!

I know I am blessed in my ability to fall asleep whenever I want, as I know many people who suffer from insomnia, etc.

*It's a genetic thing, inherited directly from my Swedish grandfather, who would share a donut and a cup of coffee with the bulldog before bed. He'd pour a little coffee into the dog's bowl, Butchie was NOT allowed to drink from Grandpa's cup!
    I've Been Frosted

I got 6 of 7 right! Missed on the caffeine question.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I got 7/7
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography