Thread: ~Gunner~

~Gunner~

You're a handsome boy Gunner! I hope you're doing well. It seems you're loved by many!
    Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Brave. beautiful Gunner!

Hi Gunner! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, brave boy you are, Gunner! Your very touching story brought tears to my eyes~ You surely have been through a lot in your life, sweetheart, asking so little of those charged with your care, giving so much, while getting back so little in return. But those days are but a distant memory now, as finally you're in the loving care of a truly devoted forever family, one willing and able to meet not only your physical needs, the "basics" as well as your treatment for melanoma, but your emotional needs as well, filling your days with unconditional love. You've passed through many a home over the years, Gunner, but nothing but carefree, peaceful, relaxing days for you from here on in! And just as lucky are your humans, have such a beautiful, noble, courageous best friend and loving companion in you! I hope this finds you doing well, Gunner, and that you and your family will know many, many more wonderful years together; what a team! Thanks to your family for sharing your inspirational, heart warming story with us, sweetheart! It has been an honor to have had the chance to meet you and pay tribute to the very special boy that you are! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Gunner! (Please have our family give you a favorite treat for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gunner what a handsome senior you are!!!

I am so sorry you had to leave so many who love you but you are with people you love you lots now too. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Gunner, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~