Thread: Mars the Terrific Tonkinese

Mars the Terrific Tonkinese

What a great picture of you Mars , to introduce yourself to us on Pet Talk. You are such a geat looking Cat , and are such a happy Senior Cat as well.
    We love our Senior Kittyzens with whom we have shared our lives for many years.

You are such a Classic Cat Mas , and we can safely say now that we have met a Cat who is truly out of this world!!!

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are all you friends Mas, and we are all sending our extra terrestial MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWS to Mars , our Newest Senior Cat of the day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Mars, what a beautiful Tonkinese boy you are, with those pale-peach-color points in your lovely fur. You're taking the sun in the first picture and having a big yawn in the last, so we don't see your eyes in those, but your wise blue eyes look straight up at us from your sweet face in that middle picture. And what a look of wisdom and majesty in them! You have learned a lot in your 11 years, haven't you! You are very handsome, and we hope your Purrrson will give you some pets and skritchies from us because I can't reach to Toronto to deliver them myself!

You are not only gorgeous to look at, you are full of fun to live with! You make your people smile with your many antics, such as carrying on fascinating conversations, drinking out of the toilet, playing fetch like a dog, swatting at the fish bowl, hiding in unusual spots such as cabinets and drawers, and eating things like salads and almonds.

We hope you are not really climbing up and down the side of a 3-story house to go in and out! You could be startled some day and fall and be seriously injured , and we certainly don't want that to happen to you.

And everyone falls in love with you because you are so gentle, gracious, friendly, and of course chatty. What a delightful love-filled home you and your family share!

Congratulations, darling Mars, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some more salad and nuts!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magnificent Mars!

What a beautiful Tonkinese kitty you are, Mars! I like your cream and orange colors, your grey-blue eyes, and your stripey tail! I laughed when I saw your yawn picture (Rawr!)! You are a purr-fect conversationalist, handsome and friendly! And a kitty of many talents, too - such as being an acrobat or keeping track of the action at the fish bowl! In the middle photo, your person is giving you a gentle pet - could you please have your person give you more gentle petting for me, because you are stunning! Happy Cat of the Day to you, magnificent Mars!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mars what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you very much. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are lke a golden ray of sunshine. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Mars, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Mars! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a treat it is this Saturday afternoon, seeing a beautiful, "seasoned" Tonkinese up on my screen, and what a deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are, Mars! And just how special are you??? Let me count the ways! You're not only beautiful to look at, but packed with personality, personality to spare; so fun loving, so adventurous, so athletic, so affectionate, so sociable, so CHATTY! It's no wonder that all who cross your path fall hopelessly in love with your delightful, charming self! You truly are a gem of a boy, Mars, and your family so very lucky to have a furkid, a best friend, a loving companion in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Meeting you, reading all about your happy life, seeing all of those precious pics (love that tonsil shot), was the perfect ending to my day! Hope you're enjoying YOUR big day in the spotlight, chowing down on all of those yummy foods you crave, getting into all sorts of mischief, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Mars!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

E coli poisoning

What a gorgeous kitty you are - and named after one of my favorite chocolate bars! It would be funny to hear what Mars and my kitty Caramel would sound like together (Caramel is very vocal and sometimes scares my visitors when he makes a really gruff meow!).

I have to mention that working with rescues we have heard of many cats (and dogs) having emergency and very costly visits to the vet from drinking out of the toilet bowl. A friend of mine even spent over $1500 trying to figure out what was wrong with her cat. The toilet bowl, no matter how good a housekeeper you are, does not have clean water - think of what we do in there... residue of human waste (not to mention cleaners) can be on the bowl and therefore in the water. Also, I will never forget when I was a little girl with two brothers and they would leave the seat up. Luckily the bathroom was near the kitchen because all of a sudden my mother heard a banging noise. Turns out our cat Whisper had been trying to drink out of the toilet and had fallen in; the lid closed on him - luckily he didn't seem to have been knocked out or he could have drowned. Just not a good idea to let our precious furry families drink out of the toilet ever. You can leave the tap running slightly instead.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Congratulations on the cat of the day!

What a handsome Tonkinese you are Mars. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana