Thread: Jazzy!!!!

Hybrid View

Jazzy!!!!

Oh Jazzy -- usually, I only post when cutie terriers are featured, but my goodness, you are just so charming and sweet!!

You look ADORABLE in your scarf!!!! Seeing your picture was a great way to start my day!!!

Enjoy your day, happy fellow - you are just awesome!!

CRT

Jazzy....What a big handsome fellow you are. I would love to have you. I bet you make a great friend.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Jazzy

What a great find you were in that cemetery...just a mongrel pup but look at you now!!! All grown up and sleek as can be. Everybody who sees you talks about how handsome you are but you also appear to be quite athletic. My "Sweet Pea" is a lab mix too who certainly looks like one of your relatives. She is, as her name implies, a truly sweet girl who came to us as a rescue when she was a very small puppy. Jazzy, CONGRATULATIONS on being our Dog Of The Day and we wish for you and yours a long and happy family life. I'm delighted to see that your country, Romania, has such terrific dogs.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Joyful Jazzy!

Hi Jazzy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a handsome (LOVE that stylin' scarf), joyful, fun loving Labbie mix you are, Jazzy! Those soft, love filled brown eyes of yours are heart melters, and your zest for life, your unbridled spunk and spirit, infectious! What a treasure your human was blessed with that fateful day she/he came upon in that cemetery, and you equally blessed, to have found your way to such a caring and loving forever human, a true soul mate! It's for certain you two were destined to be together, best friends for life! And while life on the farm is fun for a youngster, I have no doubt that you and your mom/dad will both adjust to apartment life just fine, so long as you're together! After all, home IS where the heart is! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of in the spotlight, being a little bit crazy, having a ton of fun, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Jazzy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a handsome boy Jazzy!!! I like winter too! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations on the Dog Of The Day!