Thread: Hi!

Hi!

Hello,

I'm new here, so I thought it would be nice to say something.

I'm Christine, I'm 21 years old and I'm an animal lover!
    I have two dogs, one cat and 3 little hamsters! They are basically my life.
    I love music, art, photography, books and more, I used to help on a shelter a few years ago, but I still help abandoned animals when I can.

So, let me tell you about my little pets:

Alexxander is one of the dogs, he's a beautiful mutt, with brown, grey, black and white colors, he was adopted from the shelter when he was 3 months old, he's now a 8 years old amazing dog.

Bóris is the other dog, he's also a mutt, also adopted from the same shelter a year later, he's a black and white dog and is now 7 years old, he loves to play, is extremely active!

Shadow is the cat, he was adopted a year ago with 1 year and a half of age, he's a black medium-haired cat, he has no breed too, he was adopted as well, Shadow is a very kind and beautiful cat and loves to play with me, he's a professional stalker though!

Minerva is one of the hamsters, she's a big and cute Syrian Hamster, her color is Umbrous Cinnamon and she's a Long-Haired Hamster, she's 1 year and a half.
    She's very kind and loves to sleep by my side when I'm on the computer.

Von is aso a hamster and he's very cute, he's not so big like Minerva! He's also a Syrian Hamster, his color is Rust and he's also a Long-Haired, she's 1 year and 8 months old.
    He's also very kind and calm, he's not very active and loves to eat!

Darius is also a hamster (oh, really? LOL) and he's different from the other two! He's a Dwarf Russian Winter-White Hamster, his color is Sapphire! He's 9 months old.
    He's pretty cute and photogenic! Extremely active, loves his wheel and sometimes pass all the night running on it!!

Well, I believe that's all for now, thank you very much for reading and I hope I will enjoy the forum.
    Have a great day!

Sounds like you'll fit in very well here! Welcome to Pet Talk! That's quite a crew you have!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome from me too, Christine. I don't have any pets at the moment, but had a gorgeous cat I had to say goodbye to in Feb. this year. Am cat-sitting a lot, though.

I look forward to hear more about your pets, especially your cat - and perhaps you will post some pictures of them all.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you both! I'm sure I will have fun here.

I'm very sorry about your cat Randi.
    I probably will post some when I have the time.

I have a little question:

Can I send more than one pet for the pet of the day? Like, I sent Minerva yesterday, but I would also like to send the others, can I?

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Welcome, Christine. We are all looking forward to hearing more from you and your pets, and of course we all love lots of pictures, too.

I'm Ellie and I currently live in the state of Delaware, but will be moving to North Carolina soon. I am currently without any pets, since I recently lost the 2 that you see in my siggy pic. Sparky who was almost 14, left me 11 months ago, and Myndi who would have been 18 next January, left just one month ago. They were/are dearly loved and sadly missed - as you can imagine. It's way too quiet here without those rascals!.

I'm sure you'll like it here, and if you're anything like me, you'll soon become addicted to the Pet Talk Community!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~