Hello,

I'm new here, so I thought it would be nice to say something.

I'm Christine, I'm 21 years old and I'm an animal lover!
I have two dogs, one cat and 3 little hamsters! They are basically my life.
I love music, art, photography, books and more, I used to help on a shelter a few years ago, but I still help abandoned animals when I can.

So, let me tell you about my little pets:

Alexxander is one of the dogs, he's a beautiful mutt, with brown, grey, black and white colors, he was adopted from the shelter when he was 3 months old, he's now a 8 years old amazing dog.

Bóris is the other dog, he's also a mutt, also adopted from the same shelter a year later, he's a black and white dog and is now 7 years old, he loves to play, is extremely active!

Shadow is the cat, he was adopted a year ago with 1 year and a half of age, he's a black medium-haired cat, he has no breed too, he was adopted as well, Shadow is a very kind and beautiful cat and loves to play with me, he's a professional stalker though!

Minerva is one of the hamsters, she's a big and cute Syrian Hamster, her color is Umbrous Cinnamon and she's a Long-Haired Hamster, she's 1 year and a half.
She's very kind and loves to sleep by my side when I'm on the computer.

Von is aso a hamster and he's very cute, he's not so big like Minerva! He's also a Syrian Hamster, his color is Rust and he's also a Long-Haired, she's 1 year and 8 months old.
He's also very kind and calm, he's not very active and loves to eat!

Darius is also a hamster (oh, really? LOL) and he's different from the other two! He's a Dwarf Russian Winter-White Hamster, his color is Sapphire! He's 9 months old.
He's pretty cute and photogenic! Extremely active, loves his wheel and sometimes pass all the night running on it!!

Well, I believe that's all for now, thank you very much for reading and I hope I will enjoy the forum.
Have a great day!