Thread: Sweet, sweet Smokey!

Sweet, sweet Smokey!

Hi Smokey! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Grey you are, Smokey, beautiful inside and out, and what an inspirational, heart warming rags to riches tale is yours! I can't for the life of me understand why someone, a family, would chose to open up their home to a companion animal only to fail to live up to the lifetime commitment of caring for that creature! Well, thankfully your first so called *family* had the good sense to surrender you, and as the saying goes, living well is the best revenge, and oh, aren't you ever! I smiled THIS BIG when I laid eyes on that pic of you in your ultra deluxe digs, surrounded by such an impressive assortment of fun, colorful toys! Now that's what I call living the good life, and how very deserving you are, Smokey! New perches, new toys, a bounty of healthy, yummy food, a birdie bud in Rocky, not to mention and all the attention, all the love your heart can hold! You're finally living the good life, Smokey, and how well you repay your parents' kindness and compassion each and every day, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives! Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful Smokey self with us, your inspirational story and heart melting pics! You're one very special boy, Smokey, and your family so very lucky to have in you a best feathered friend for life! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten, hehe, and here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your family! Lots of love, gentle caresses and kisses to you, beautiful Smokey, and to Rocky too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Smokey what a stunning fellow you are!!!

Reading about your former home brings tears to my eyes. How could anyone be mean to you? I am so happy that you now have the most loving family and best home EVER!!! Please thank them for sharing you with us. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. I hope you are all enjoying this special day together.

Congratulations, sweet treasure Smokey, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're gorgeous Smokey!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla