Thread: Samwise the Brave

Samwise the Brave

Dear Samwise,
    I think the story of how you became a member of your family shows us how incredibly brave you were as a tiny kitten. It could easily have happened that you had never been found but you cried loud enough so that you purrents found you.
    And now you are working an being the Most Adorable Thing in the Universe Well you certainly got close to this goal.
    Kiri and Orion are glad to find another iPad-player. They like the GameforCats app- maybe that's another one to try.
    Have fun today and enjoy your day of honor

Hello Sam, it's a pleasure to meet you. Shame on the person who abandoned you and praise to the human who found you, kept you, and loved you! You are a handsome guy and it sounds as if you're a fun cat and the "boss" of everything in your Universe. I hope you have a very long happy life with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

What a Wonder Cat you are Samwise, and here you are just starting out in life.
    You certainly are a lively young Cat and we know that you and your family have so many great times together.

WE once again wish we could join our Awesome Angel Companions in coming to visit you as we know that you will all have a superb time together.
    You are a Cool Cat.

We Found Hotel Cats are all sending our very best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Little Cat of the Future and our Cat of the Day Super Samwise.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What an adorable girl you are! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Samwise! Have fun and celebrate with playtime, treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Samwise, what an adorable young man you are! You are simply gorgeous, with beautifully-colored, soft-looking fur and such a sweet face, I would love to be able to reach all the way to Hygiene, CO to pet you! (I hope your Purrrson will give you some from us.) What lovely photographs you have here! and thanks to your Purrrson and you for sharing them with us.

After you were abandoned by some worthless excuse of a "human," we are SO glad that your wonderful Purrrson heard your cries and looked for you, then found you and brought you in to your Furrrever HOME! He/she loves you dearly and is so happy to have you now as part of the family! You make her/him smile as you supervise everything going on, play with the "Cat Toys" iPad app, chase spots of light on the ceiling, and leap up onto passing shoulders to ride around on. You have clearly earned the title of Most Adorable Thing In The Universe! And you even have a 17-year-old kitty roomie to annoy now and hopefully become Best Friends Furrever with before long. What a delightful love-filled home you all share! God bless you all for this wonderful rescue story.

Congratulations, darling Samwise, Your Adorableness, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your cat roomie and your dear, loving human and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even some more shoulder-riding!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Samwise, you are a precious kitty! And you are busy, too -- hitching rides on your people's shoulders, keeping track of spots of light on the ceiling, and being a tech-savvy kitty by playing the Cat Toys iPad app! Then it is time to slow down and work on being more adorable -- if that's even possible! How wonderful that your person heard you calling and came to help! Happy Cat of the Day, Your Adorableness, Sam!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Sawise!

Hi therre Samwise, "the most adorable thing in the universe!" Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful boy you are, Samwise, and just as your human says, your former "owners" loss is your forever family's great gain! I guess we can take comfort in the fact that" those people" were caring enough not to leave you at the side of the road to fend for yourself, but rather at the doorstep of a family they must have somehow known would care for you! And what a brave and determined little one you were, in spite of your condition, calling out for help so loudly, so persistently! Your family may not have planned for your homecoming, but it's clear they are so very happy the doorbell rang that fateful night! And I still have faith your 17 year old furry sib will come around to their way of thinking! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby boy! It was a pleasure getting to know you, having the chance to pay tribute to the very special kitty that you are, and to all that you mean to your family! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Samwise, "the most adorable thing in the universe!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sam what an adorably stunning fellow you are!!!

I think you are well on your way on your quest to be " The most adorable thing in the universe"!!! Seems you are loaded with personality plus too!!! It must be so much fun having you as a best friend. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. Thank you for brighening up my day!!!

Congratulations, sweet Sam, on being not only the most adorable thing in the universe but our special Cat of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~