Thread: Simba the Creamsicle Lion!!!

Simba the Creamsicle Lion!!!

You certainly are one impressive Cat Simba, and one we bet of the few creamsicle Lions!!!
    You are such a Great Cat and we bet that you are the ruler of at your clowder.

We just love Cats with Orange on them , they do have great purrsonalities!!

Michael Angel, Our Orange Porch Angels, and Our Fluffy Tail brothers are all sending our Orange at MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat of the Day and Creamsicle Lion Simba the Sensational.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Simba, what an utterly gorgeous Creamsicle kitty boy you are! That closeup of your nice sweet face with the pale golden eyes gazing right out at me.. heavenly! Then you out in the grass enjoying a lovely sunny day.. and then you on your back with your toes turned under and those semi-closed eyes and that big smile.. (Are you inviting some tummy rubs there? I wish I could reach through the screen to Athabasca to deliver some! I hope someone in your family will deliver some for me .) And that last photo of you tucked in that towel for a well-deserved rest after a no-doubt exhausting photo shoot! You are just adorable!!!

And not only are you lovely to look at, you are so much fun for your family to live with! How nice that you have three other kitties, including two of your sisters, to play with. And you are so affectionate with your humans.. rubbing up against legs to let them know you want some lovin', snuggling up with them (especially Meowmie), lying in the strangest positions, and settling down in the chair in your young friend's bedroom.. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Simba, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-05-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

congratulations Simba on being voted cat of the day, Well deserved.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Hello, Simba! I agree completely with Phesina - you are an utterly gorgeous Creamsicle boy! I like your sweet face and your kitty smile! I would love to gently pet you. Since I can't, I hope your people will give some extra petting and lovies to you and your kitty siblings for me! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Simba kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Simba what a stunning fellow you are!!!

You are a heart melter for sure!!! I loved seeing your gorgeous face on my computer today and reading about you. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are like a happy ray of sunshine.

Congratulations, sweet Simba, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Hearted Simba!

Hi Simba! Happy Cat of the Day! Oh, what a handsome, cuddly-snuggly, Creamsicle kitty you are...a true heart melter! And what a caring, compassionate forever family is yours, Simba! Even the most devoted of kitty lovers would find themselves hard pressed to adopt a feral kitty about to have a litter of wee ones, as much as they might want to! But yours did, and how happily your story fate came to fulfillment, with you and 3 of your babies becoming permanent family members, and your other siblings finding loving homes as well! Yes, your are one extra special kitty, Simabe, and your family so very blessed to have you (and all of your furry sibs) as full fledged family members, bringing so much love, comfort and joy to their lives! Thanks for brightening my gloomy day with your heartwarming story and utterly precious pics, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your furry sibs, kitties and pup alike, are enjoying a fun day of celebration, reveling in your well earned day of honor! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you and all of your furry sibs, precious Simba!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a handsome boy Simba! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla