Thread: Monty Tiger Lionheart

Monty Tiger Lionheart

Monty, I am always so glad to see a tabby here as cat of the day. You know there is a tabby girl here with me who looks as if she could be your sister- not only in the looks but also in behavior. Bouncing through the banister sounds just like Kiri as well. And being sweet and sleeping on the bed as well.
    It is nice that you can patrol the neighborhood and making sure no intruders have a chance.
    And I can just imagine how sweet your nudging and kissing is- you make your family very happy here.
    Congratulations to your Cat of the Day celebrations today

Hello Monty and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous boy you are with your golden tabby coat and beautiful eyes! You have the best of both worlds, a nice garden to investigate and a family inside who love you. Have fun today and make sure to celebrate with extra treats and kisses. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

You are a mighty Cat Monty Tiger Cat , and we just love seeing in your natural habitat, using all your sense like a Cat should, exulting in the sun , and feeling the wind on your back.
    You are quite that handsome Cat, and do you know that you are named after a famous General.

I wish I could let my Cats out like you, but sad to say you are in a safer place.

We Found Hotel Cats are all sending our Finest Colonial MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWS To Our Neweast and Happiest New Cat of the Day Monty the Tiger.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Monty, what a fine, handsome brown tabby fellow you are! What a fine photo collection you have on display here. You are so beautiful there in the grass, looking up (at a bird maybe?), with the sun on you.. and then gazing straight at the camera.. and then lying on your side for a well-earned rest. I love how your pale-green eyes match the grass and leaves in the first two photos, and I'd love to kiss that paw extended in the last one!

Your family adopted you when you were a mere eight weeks old, and you have been with them ever since. You make them smile with your playfulness, pouncing on them through the stairs banister. And your affection for them has no bounds. You are their little tiger with a big lion heart! You wait for them every day when they come home from work, smothering them with tiger-kisses and giving them leonine nose-nudges. And then you follow them around the house and converse with them in meows when you're spoken to. You come to bed with them each night and sleep all night there with them. What a delightful, love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Monty, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-04-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Monty the Lionhearted!

Greetings handsome Monty the Lionhearted! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what a mesmerizing shot that is of you nestled in that fresh, green grass, looking up with such curiosity at...(guess we'll never know)! In fact all of your photos are lovely, showing us all not only your sweet and gentle, "lionhearted" side, but your inquisitive, playful side as well! You truly are one fun loving, people loving, lion hearted tiger, Monty, and your family one lucky lot, having known your love and companionship these many years...with many more yet to come, no doubt! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, patrolling your kingdom, getting into mischief, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Monty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Monty what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved all of you wonderful pictures. You are just stuffed full of fun and adventure, aren't you? It must be so much fun having you for a friend. I bet you don't let your humans get bored. Please thank them for sharing you with us. How blessed they are to have you. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Monty, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monty Tiger Lionheart! I like how you give your people tiger kisses and nose-nudges! You walk and talk with your people, keeping up the conversation. I bet you tell them all about what you saw and did on your outdoor adventures! Then it's time for cuddles and sleep. I agree with my friend Phesina - mmwah, I kiss your out-stretched paw! Happy Cat of the Day to precious tabby, Monty Tiger Lion-Heart!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678