Thread: Marley

Hybrid View

Marley

Hi Marley....What a beauty you are. I would love to have you. I bet you are a joy to your family.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Marley your a gorgeous girl! I love that you steal cheese! lol Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Beautiful Marley! I would love to help you play with your toys, or give you a cuddle! I wish I could sneak you a treat of cheese Since that's not an option, I hope your people will give you an extra hug or cuddle for me today! You are gorgeous! Happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Marley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Marley!

Hi Marley! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Your Majesty, from all in this Husky loving home! What a stunning representative of your noble breed you are, Marley, not only beautiful to look at (that BIG smile, your Cleopatra like eyeliner, hehe), but beautiful in heart as well! And having been mom to a Husky x,I am also familiar with your breed's vocal, mischievous, independent, sometimes stubborn side! My girl Cody sure tried her best to "push the limits!" But all of those traits only make you that much more endearing, as your family well knows! As they say, they love you just the way you are, for the beautiful, fun loving, personality filled girl that you are...and that's just as it should be! How lucky your family is, having you in their lives, Marley, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their days! You're the best! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Big hugs and slobbery kisses to you, beautiful Marley! P.S...Love your photo spread! Your heart melting pics/poses bring back so many happy memories of my beloved Cody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful husky! I'm a big husky lover, so I may be biased, however. :P I love how you're so vocal; my old husky rarely ever made a sound, but I loved her nonethless! Happy Dog of the Day!

You're a beauty Marley!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla