Thread: Chloe

Chloe

Hi Chloe....What a beauty you are.I would love to come home to you every day.
    You are a beautiful baby. Love your color. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Hi Chloe, I smiled the instant I saw your photo. You are ADORABLE! Yes, Indeed you are one cute little dog. No doubt your humans love you very much and vice versa. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your wonderful photos. I hope you have many more years with your family of humans and animals. Congrats on being DOTD!

Adorable Chloe!

Hi Chloe! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! Oh, what a beautiful, beyond adorable Japanese Chin you are, and quite the fashionista too I see; love you in that pretty pink hat! (Well, at least you put up with your Mommy dressing you up in those adorable outfits! ) It was quite the long ride from the breeders to your forever home! But I'm sure you and your Mommy, and your Nani, would agree that it was well worth the time and effort, and good practice as well for those long rides to Maryland to visit cousins Charlie and CiCi! How lucky your Mommy and Nani are, having a sweet and loving, beautiful best friend for life in you, bringing endless joy and unconditional love to their lives! You and your family were meant to be together, sweetheart, and I hope for you all many, many more happy years together! Thanks to your Mom for sharing your adorable little self with us, along with so many precious pics! You're a gem of a girl, Chloe, and so very worthy of your "top dog" status, today and every day! Enjoy a very happy day, cutie pie, celebrating with your Mom and Nani and the kitties, being treated to all your BIG hears desire and more! Lots of love, kisses and endless belly rubs to you, adorable Chloe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cutie Chloe!

Hello, adorable Chloe! I have never met a Japanese Chin before! Your coat looks so smooth and soft to pet, and your pink hat goes perfectly with your black and white colors! Gotta protect those big brown eyes! I smiled when I read about how you receive spoiling all through the day As it should be! There is love and fun to go around with Chloe, Mom, Nani and the kitties! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Chloe!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aww Chloe, you're adorable! I like the picture with your hat! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla