Thread: ~Pickle~

~Pickle~

Aww, you're too cute Pickle! Tell your humans that there's just a certain way your 'house' should be!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You are adorable, sweet Pickle! I like how you re-decorate but it still looks just the same to your guardian. Hope you have a wonderful POTD celebration and get lots of attention and special treats to fill your pouch!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious Pickle!

Hi Pickle! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!! Awww, what a cutie patootie hammie boy you are! Just look at those FULL cheeks! Not sure if you all have Dunkin Donuts there in the UK, but that sure does look like a home style Munchkin to me! (Donut hole!) And it's nice to hear you're not afraid to reveal your girly side, being the groomer that you are, fussing over your personal accommodations with such dedication, getting everything "just right!" What a lucky young lady your Sophie is, Pickle, having a furkid, a best furry friend as adorable, as playful, as loving as you! You're a treasure, sweet little one, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day crown! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with your young lady, Sophie, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Pickle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pickle what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Your sweet picture made me smile!!! What a lucky girl your Sophie is!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. I am so glad she shared you with us today. Please thank her, will you? I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Pickle, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~