Thread: RIVERSIDE COUNTY, SOUTHERN CA: Great news (see msg. 2) re: URGENT!CAT NAMED WIGGLY, DEFORMED LEGS! Rescue Needed ASAP!

RIVERSIDE COUNTY, SOUTHERN CA: Great news (see msg. 2) re: URGENT!CAT NAMED WIGGLY, DEFORMED LEGS! Rescue Needed ASAP!

Animal Friends of the Valleys
    Wildomar, Riverside County, Southern CA
    [email protected]
    Phone 951-674-0618 X224

S. California! Inland Empire! URGENT!
    CAT NAMED WIGGLY WITH DEFORMED LEGS! Rescue Needed ASAP!
    Wiggly needs rescue or adopter! He is at risk of being PTS!! RESCUE EXIT ASAP !!!!!

Name:  wiggley.jpg
Views: 3134
Size:  11.8 KB

Intake 203193
    Intake Date 8-29
    DMH-Wht-M/N-9yrs
    Wiggly
    I'm very friendly, & I like kids, dogs & other cats. I have deformed rear legs, but I get along fine. I also do not have tear ducts, so my eyes need to be washed every day. I'm here 'cause my guardian lost her home.

Wiggly (#203193) is incredibly friendly, has deformed legs and does not have tear ducts, but with a special litter box and someone to wipe his eyes out every day, we think he would do just great.

Please watch this video to see and learn more about Wiggly and Simba (Simba was just adopted):
    YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgzzd...n3xKdbX5ndFYMQ

The vet tech saw Wiggly, and we just know that his legs are deformed. You can see how he gets around in the video. He needs a special litter box because of not being able to get in a normal litter box because of his back legs. Age is listed just below the picture (9 years).

We are looking for rescue exit as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Monica Alexander, Rescue Coordinator

Animal Friends of the Valleys

Wildomar, Riverside County, Southern CA

[email protected]

Phone 951-674-0618 X224
    Last edited by phesina; 09-04-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

GREAT NEWS!!!!! Wiggly is being saved! Yay!

Donations are sought for shelter-release, transport, and vet check; see below.

Here is the update:

"Alright! There is rescue for Wiggles!!! Milo's Sanctuary, Inc. who totally rock for Special Needs is stepping forward to rescue Wiggles!!!! Please honor your pledges immediately as it will cost $35.00 to pull him from the shelter as a 501 C 3 and then money is needed for a 2 hour transport to get him to Sherman Oaks and then to be fully checked by doctor with lab work too. Please help more kitties like Wiggles be saved! Rescues rely on donations to make saving a life possible! Thank you Milos Sanctuary Michele Hoffman and special thanks to everybody who rallied for Wiggles! Tax Decuctable Donations can be made directly thru their website. http://milossanctuary.org/Donations.html "
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery